Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

50 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Really? You pecan stealing flying rat if anyone is going to warm the Goddess it will be me. Bad enough I have to fight off this lasagna eating feline. I say we team back up and get the feline to take care of scooter and you and I warm up the Goddess. 

This feline aint going anywhere skunk, At the end of the day it will all come down to natural selection. You should not be too worried about what you and the squirrel can't influence. what you should be worried about is that New Joisey wiseguy. :angel: Keep it real. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I got my eye on this character for sure. I am more worried about Putin. I just got wind he's put out a shoot on site any black and white striped critters.  

Just goes to show, he's not all bad after all.::) If ever a man was misjudged its Putin.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This feline aint going anywhere skunk, At the end of the day it will all come down to natural selection. You should not be too worried about what you and the squirrel can't influence. what you should be worried about is that New Joisey wiseguy. :angel: Keep it real. 

Please, Jimbo, keep it real, I may have friends worst than the Sopranos, but, I`m only wise in books, where my friends are smart in taking anything they please, and I cannot argue with that if I want to talk about it tomorrow. I grew up with these people, real true friends when you need help, one mistake, your done, no forgiveness, no friendship, etc. I watched the Sopranos, a few times, too real of a show, and depressing. The only thing I can say is that show was filmed, one county over. The Wise Guy in my neighborhood did not like the show at all, but still watched it, talking about it at the bars, where one can purchase items, which fell off the trucks. Still happening, not a surprise.

• Upvote 1

Have you seen what panties she has put on - lacy black things that look as though they have come straight from Belle's wardrobe - which surely she's not going to waste? They are not for going for out.

However because of the way RLC is now I only get to watch 90 seconds at a time so I'm pretty much fucked as far as RLC is concerned. It just isn't worth the effort I'm afraid. I'm just reduced to begging.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I see she has put the matching top on now. She can't be wearing that sexy outfit for nothing.

It was for me, until those furry creatures, can out of the woods... Where`s Putin when I need him. Lol :smile:

• Upvote 3