Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Congratulations on your birthday Paul. and hope it will give you many fine memories to take with you in life. ?????????

Nice comment. It's astounding what abuse the RLC men have to put up with on CC and RLCF, and seldom a good word is spoken about them. Kinda irks me at times to think that so many of our members claim to have the biggest dick and are the best lover in the world when most of them probably live in momma's basement and will never even get a date with a woman as pretty as Leora.

Happy birthday, Paul.

• Upvote 11

12 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

What she`s wearing does NOT fit her at all. Very nice, but It was meant for a Voluptuous Women with a Can. Even my new Real Estate agent and now Girlfriend, who is Russian agrees. My OPINION! So, don`t bark. 19.gif

good comment agree but at last she is wearing black

11 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

I agree, but I'm not an ass Kisser, and I am well known for that! I guess, I can lie about it if it makes them feel better. If you're happy, that`s all that matters, and YES, she is still the top prize here, even though, Jessica`s Sexy appearance is rising fast. I like the fact, that she is never on the phone, waste of a human Life, in my HUMBLE OPINION, and I don`t just mean her. 19.gif

Hi brother . You know i love and respect  you man.... and  i love your genuine approach. 

I just think that leora physical Antomy (Body structure)  is so beautiful and proportional that she makes the clothes And not vice versa:biggrin:

It is my own opinion any way ??

You don't have to agree with me ?

Peace and love to all?

Have a beautiful day man 

And of course i wont for get you sweet flower??

Have beautiful day to you sweet one

and dont tell any body i like you? 

And to Paul happey birthday man.. all the best?

• Upvote 2