Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora (do we have to keep calling her that? I suppose according to the rules), it is no good telling Eva that she doesn't understand ... she doesn't understand. LOL The particular problem at the moment is that Eva wants to investigate all the Xmas baubles. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora (do we have to keep calling her that? I suppose according to the rules), it is no good telling Eva that she doesn't understand ... she doesn't understand. LOL The particular problem at the moment is that Eva wants to investigate all the Xmas baubles. 

No, you can call her Fred if you like, she may not answer to it or indeed like it, but nothing stopping you calling her it. Personally I wouldn't though.:biggrin: Not unless you like being verbally castrated .:huh:

11 hours ago, jamie140 said:

I have seen a few Christmas trees in the apartments but i have never seen any gifts or gift exchange ever . Christmas day just seems to be another day on RLC , no significance .   

For the East Europeans, their Xmas is 12 days after our Xmas but yes even that did not appear particularly special. I think Xmas came for us on 27th December last year when Irma and the Barcelona girls had their boobathon. Obviously watching The Goddess feels like Xmas has come every day.

• Upvote 4

Western Christians use the "Gregorian Calendar."

The Eastern Orthodox Church uses the "Julian" Calendar. How 'bout that.

...and I'm sure Siberian squirrels celebrate the Julian Calendar every day of the year. I know I would! ::)

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel
Too much holiday spirit for little squirrel to spell correctly!
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, jamie140 said:

I have seen a few Christmas trees in the apartments but i have never seen any gifts or gift exchange ever . Christmas day just seems to be another day on RLC , no significance .   

Santa Paul has just got the "Little One " an Apple laptop. Lucky " Little One".  and even luckier Santa.::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Santa Paul has just got the "Little One " an Apple laptop. Lucky " Little One".  and even luckier Santa.::)

Indeed I noticed and she's just plugging it in now. Wonder how much inspiration it will give her in the GR? For professional reasons I can never condone the use of an Apple Mac but maybe The Goddess can persuade me otherwise.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I was not sure new or not:huh:

But you just confronted it to me:biggrin:

Sweet flower have fun. .. the Mac look beautiful. .. ?

And looks stunning and beautiful..

Enjoy DBA evening and the New mac ..

You sweet girl you:heart:

God I love your hair... I think I said that once or twise didn't  I :biggrin:

Have a good one:angel: enjoy 

• Upvote 1