Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Well that was pretty stupid and unlucky of me. She started the second bate and my feed was cutting out. So I thought if I'm quick I'll only miss a minute if I reboot the router and that will stop it cutting out. Only problem was I had to reboot the router 3 times before I got reconnected so in the end I only got the last minute. Seems as though it wan't as good as the first but still a shame to have missed nearly all of it. This is where the worry of missing it caused me to miss it - damn OCD!
Any chance of a 3rd round? I've seen Nelly fuck 3 times in an hour, but The Goddess isn't quite as horny as Nelly and Masha.

11 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I find the dog really annoying. Why does it start barking and howling every time Leora masturbate?

Eva smells the pheromones that were in the air, and evidently are still there.

39 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Would Leora some point in life run a private webcam show, she would easily beat out the other girls in both quality and dual income in less time. But she does not even think about, when she already offers the best for all of us loyal subscribers. Leora Thanks for all the wonderful fine you do during the day. ✨???

I doubt it. She doesn't need it unless she leaves RLC but then I don't know if she would get the same feeling with people bothering her.

Obviously camming is big with the Barcelona girls but none of them are true exhibitionists. However Belle said she was thinking about it and she is an exhibitionist. Only one of them cams on a decent site and then not chaturbate which is easily the best IMO.

I wonder if news of Jessica's long naked exercise routine has reached Leora?

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I see you live now my lady. .. then.have a beautiful day sweet one ... thank you again love you are truly amazing woman:angel::heart:

Come back safely beautiful flower??

real, she hasn't gone anywhere yet and there's no guarantee those grey pants will stay on.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well I was right about that but now she looks as though she is changing.

Half right. . She is going out. .. 

God she can drive a man crazy. . In a positive way always.

Got to.love that woman :heart:

have to go.now. .. bye all?

. .. and.love to the sweet flower???

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I doubt it. She doesn't need it unless she leaves RLC but then I don't know if she would get the same feeling with people bothering her.

Obviously camming is big with the Barcelona girls but none of them are true exhibitionists. However Belle said she was thinking about it and she is an exhibitionist. Only one of them cams on a decent site and then not chaturbate which is easily the best IMO.

I wonder if news of Jessica's long naked exercise routine has reached Leora?

The Little One would not be seen dead on a web show, she doesn't conform to other peoples likes or dislikes, she is a free spirit who does exactly what she wants, when and if she chooses. Basically it might surprise some people, but she is an introvert, and quite shy. :angel:

• Upvote 2

This morning was the climax of several days of teasing, and it brought to mind the six Ps that dictate life....Perfect Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.       

Oh!! and I forgot another one......Puuuuuuurfect. ::)

• Upvote 1