Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Put up or shut up cretin, What you have is nothing but a twisted imagination.

Do you  have any nomination to say what you say not only about me with so arrogance? If we will compare you still a baby scrolling on the floor and yelling nonstop

Your comments are too childish

Have a nice day and stop picking on me

This is the web site she was on. Clearly it is not a camming site

https://vk.com/music

If you are a occasional or first time viewer to Leora apt I can see how you could be mis-directed as she was dancing some of the time in front of the laptop.

but it was pointed out to you on a number occasions that you where wrong and still you persisted, this I cannot understand!!

A bit more info, on their normal laptop I have seen a piece of tape over the camera, but she was using her new apple which I think has a shutter. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

IbOYmjlq.jpg

This is quite funny really because MGM is right, It is VK music when she was getting dressed this morning that was on her PC, now, if you had the volume turned up you would have noticed she was listening to music, and what make's this hilarious is that when she scrolled down and she clicked on what I assume was another link the music changed as if by magic, so before I made a complete arse of myself I made sure I knew what I was talking about unlike someone I know

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

This is quite funny really because MGM is right, It is VK music when she was getting dressed this morning that was on her PC, now, if you had the volume turned up you would have noticed she was listening to music, and what make's this hilarious is that when she scrolled down and she clicked on what I assume was another link the music changed as if by magic, so before I made a complete arse of myself I made sure I knew what I was talking about unlike someone I know

Ok I \m not familiar to VK and the page format is different. So all my concept is fall

BTW, I didn't heard any sound that time of dancing

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

OK I just not familiar to VK and link saw another page format 

When all is said and done, why can't you just accept that she is not a cam-girl, never has been and never will be. Do you realize what you are probably putting her through emotionally? She has done you no harm, yet you choose to pick on her when she is unable to defend herself.Think about it please.

• Upvote 1