Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

You are truly so beautiful Leora ! ! know you are happily married, but still, I can not help but wonder how exciting and great it would be, to be able to meet and become involved in a relationship with a woman so beautifully gorgeous and so sexy hot as you luv ! 

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You are truly so beautiful Leora ! ! know you are happily married, but still, I can not help but wonder how exciting and great it would be, to be able to meet and become involved in a relationship with a woman so beautifully gorgeous and so sexy hot as you luv ! 

You have to get in line behind Pepe ;)

• Upvote 2

Small correction. 

In a relationship yes.

Married no.

Have a nice day

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, tezter said:

yeah who she's talking to ? or she's broadcasting at some other site?

If you will go back in this forum to page 64 and read MGB's entry at 8:25 you will find out which site she was on then, and is on again today. It is a VK music site.::)

• Upvote 3

Then again, I do not know if I could ever meet a woman so sexy beautiful and hot as you Leora !