Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 hours ago, jed mcgowan said:

I wished she'd move closer to the camera in the guest room when she bates

If wishes were woodland creatures ... I don't know where I'm going with that. I assume this is not referring to any bate that has happened this morning.

She's down on the floor in her pink towel at the moment and before I've only seen her facing us in the chair.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If wishes were woodland creatures ... I don't know where I'm going with that. I assume this is not referring to any bate that has happened this morning.

She's down on the floor in her pink towel at the moment and before I've only seen her facing us in the chair.

Don't worry you missed nothing 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Skunk said you missed nothing. In truth, she was down on the floor in her pink towel hunting and pecking away at her keyboard -- PM'ing the Skunk, no doubt. I'm telling ya, he's holding out on us. I just know it.:dodgy:

• Upvote 4

Hey scutus: I can tell you're the kind of top dog that Scooter would go for. That gives Pepe and me a capital idea: he'll take the elevator, I'll climb up the building, and you create a door-shutting distraction with Scooter while the hamster keeps Paul occupied.

• Upvote 3

This may have been discussed here before, but I wasn't here then, so... Do you think RLC is banned in the countries where the couples live? It doesn't seem likely to me, but then again, I can't imagine how people e.g. in Krasnoyarsk would not find out about RLC, that is I can't imagine how Leora goes around the city without getting weird looks, goes to school without getting looks, goes to... just about anywhere where there are people. I can't imagine how she is planning her police or whatever carreer with the internet full of her (mainly bating) videos. I mean, seriously, guys, can you imagine her working in the police (or anywhere, for that matter)? With all her male colleagues showing her bating videos to each other on their mobiles? There's no way they'd be able to keep their mouths shut, she would know that they know - would you work in such an environment? Can you imagine her coming to the interview and the chief of local police telling her "Ah, you're the beautiful bating girl who likes to spread her legs on the camera, I've shot loads of cum watching you, thank you, but nevermind, people will be ok with all that, so let's hire you". So the only logical conclusion would be that RLC can't be watched in the countries where the couples live, which on the other hand seems too far fetched to me.