Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

11 hours ago, van the man said:

Leora is still and will always be the Queen of RLC. She is quite simply the most wonderful girl who lives her life without any regard to any cams. She is adorable.

Please allow a little correction: For our delight she lives her life just for the cams....

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Anybody got the whole event in High Quality?

If I have missed this then what is the point? Until they start speaking English I am really getting nothing out of this experience. Never mind I have a virgin sacrifice to write about ... it's OK by the end she's neither sacrificed nor a virgin.

yeppers

almost missed it but couldn't have left if I wanted to

1 hour ago, Hilleman said:

I saw some nice GIF images when Leora gymnastics. Is that from today? I am amazingly happy if she has started again. She is the queen of beauty art ?✨?

The one time when she exercised bottomless was absolutely fantastic especially as it was in front of Paul.

• Upvote 3

I think she does that show for the cams whenever that damn skunk calls her up and requests it. I don't know what she sees in him: it must be his French accent makes her wet. He is, after all, far more romantic than Paul or Scooter.

pix.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 05/12/2016 at 6:55 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think she does that show for the cams whenever that damn skunk calls her up and requests it. I don't know what she sees in him: it must be his French accent makes her wet. He is, after all, far more romantic than Paul or Scooter.

Oui, oui it's amore'

A long long time ago he was feeling her arse on the couch in the LR.

I think she has just got around to mounting him in the BeR. She looks as though she's giving oral wit Eva watching closely!

Now she's definitely mounted him.

Still on top her cunt his now at his mouth.

After a lot more of the same, he is no sat up with her legs either side and now they're finished