Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

22 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Paul and Leora had a nice intimate session something I have not seen in a long time from them. No undercover stuff.

I missed that session, and there are no pictures nor videos, not even written descriptions of it on CC. Does any one of you always so efficient and observant members have the video? I would be extremely grateful to receive it in PM.

1 minute ago, gamerpro said:

Does anyone know when do they usually do the cleaning? I really like to see beautiful women mopping and bending over. Its really nice.

It is a frequent and lengthy exercise for Leora. It can take place any time fom morning until night but the most likely time is when she gets in in the evening. She lamost always does the same routine. First smoothing the couches and cushions, then cleaning the stables, surfaces and maybe mirrors, finally she mops the floors. Sometimes she might use the hoover she has just bought but she has trouble with it. After cleaning she often showers.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It is a frequent and lengthy exercise for Leora. It can take place any time fom morning until night but the most likely time is when she gets in in the evening. She lamost always does the same routine. First smoothing the couches and cushions, then cleaning the stables, surfaces and maybe mirrors, finally she mops the floors. Sometimes she might use the hoover she has just bought but she has trouble with it. After cleaning she often showers.

Thanks for answer ;)