Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Something is when a fault on him then. Leora obviously can not get to have their phone without Paul have to check through it. Leora sit quietly and buttons on her mobile and she knows he is usually all too often make their deep dives into the couch in time to see what is happening on the screen. Therefore she took and put the phone away in a fit for purpose far away from him, but Paul could not keep their paws off, but just took the phone from her, and she tried in every way to get back the phone, Paul just hit it off her hands, but Leora really wanted it back, and she took the opportunity to jumped over him, that she would have the chance to get it back so private, she is entitled to, no no .. not even then did Paul give up the cell phone, but steered away now Leroa again, so she fell to the floor and hit his back against the edge of the coffee table and it seemed that she got hurt. Though she was injured, so he refused to let go of the phone at first, but he did not actually make themselves out. He has then not knowing that a cell phone is as private as a written diary. Most have been teaching to respect not to read other people's diaries without permission. Scary that she should have to hurt so that he would understand that she wanted her private alone. Paul .. take and put down all your energy on helping at home instead. Than that you should turn around and check everything as quickly imagination running away in your head. So let Leora get peace and quiet, without the unfortunate damage to both the inside and outside of her beautiful body.

10 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Something is when a fault on him then. Leora obviously can not get to have their phone without Paul have to check through it. Leora sit quietly and buttons on her mobile and she knows he is usually all too often make their deep dives into the couch in time to see what is happening on the screen. Therefore she took and put the phone away in a fit for purpose far away from him, but Paul could not keep their paws off, but just took the phone from her, and she tried in every way to get back the phone, Paul just hit it off her hands, but Leora really wanted it back, and she took the opportunity to jumped over him, that she would have the chance to get it back so private, she is entitled to, no no .. not even then did Paul give up the cell phone, but steered away now Leroa again, so she fell to the floor and hit his back against the edge of the coffee table and it seemed that she got hurt. Though she was injured, so he refused to let go of the phone at first, but he did not actually make themselves out. He has then not knowing that a cell phone is as private as a written diary. Most have been teaching to respect not to read other people's diaries without permission. Scary that she should have to hurt so that he would understand that she wanted her private alone. Paul .. take and put down all your energy on helping at home instead. Than that you should turn around and check everything as quickly imagination running away in your head. So let Leora get peace and quiet, without the unfortunate damage to both the inside and outside of her beautiful body.

All she has to do is Password the Phone then he can't get into it.

• Upvote 2

I can tell you that Leora was about to clean the hall by the door naked leading to some probably excellent views of her bending when Hall Cam froze and did not come back. After she went out the other cameras went and then it was announced that it was in maintenance.

There's a fair chance that Eva had made a mess - she seems to be doing that a lot recently continually peeing on the new carpet as if to establish ownership.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can tell you that Leora was about to clean the hall by the door naked leading to some probably excellent views of her bending when Hall Cam froze and did not come back. After she went out the other cameras went and then it was announced that it was in maintenance.

There's a fair chance that Eva had made a mess - she seems to be doing that a lot recently continually peeing on the new carpet as if to establish ownership.

She was marking her Territory.  LOL

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember that scene with the carpet, Leora and Paul were in the Guest Room while Eva(I guess that is the name of the dog) pee on the carpet, Leora kicked Eva from the room and closed the door, what is odds is the pee did stayed there for a while. At least a good day before she decided to cleaned it up, I can understand that dog piss doesnt smell the same thing as cat piss, but still even with windows open. For a girl like Leora, who always clean and clean everything in the house, hell even me I'm not cleaning that much at my place(and I'm not talking about Paul who never cleans up) that must smell and must be disgusting for her. Guess she had to do a lot of chores before attacking herself to Eva's piss.

By the way. About my cleaning it is not because I'm lazy that I don't clean my house it's because like any other human being I have work outside the internet :)

But if she has made a mess like you are saying BB, I will bet it is a big big mess coming from a small dog lol.

21 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Now the apartment is up and running again. ✨?????

What is weird is when I've clicked on Leora and Paul's apartment they gave me Living room 2 instead of 1 and the first image popped on my screen was of course Paul in front of his computer picking up his nose, I've lost my appetite..

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Kabester said:

What is weird is when I've clicked on Leora and Paul's apartment they gave me Living room 2 instead of 1 and the first image popped on my screen was of course Paul in front of his computer picking up his nose, I've lost my appetite..

Hehehe .. Yes it is something we have to live to see, when Paul is at home. Thought you Leora who must see and daily sit for all the crap he crumbles around in their nice homes. Talk about that she is a polished iron woman who the hell stands against everything he tries to change and then decide over her. 

• Upvote 1