Barcelona Apt. #2 - Videos (2016)

So it seems that the girls had a show last night. I was away from home, but noticed today those 15 pages of text-TV type reporting plus eight blurry pictures in night vision and not one single video. As nobody wants to send Barca or K&K videos as PM either, this site is getting boring - fortunately we still have Leora, our one-and-only delight! I never need to read what Leora has done as I can always see it. Voyeurs want to see, not read.

40 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

So it seems that the girls had a show last night. I was away from home, but noticed today those 15 pages of text-TV type reporting plus eight blurry pictures in night vision and not one single video. As nobody wants to send Barca or K&K videos as PM either, this site is getting boring - fortunately we still have Leora, our one-and-only delight! I never need to read what Leora has done as I can always see it. Voyeurs want to see, not read.

So what do you want? People to get banned so that you can see something you missed? There is plenty of recording software available, you could try making your own videos?

• Upvote 4

The point is that one has to be at home to see what is going on. I am away from home for 70 days a year and very seldom happen to see anything - even anybody in the RLC apartments. That is why I am so dependent of the friendly voyeur colleagues who can spend more time on the site and catch interesting sessions. I know very well that PM is the only sensible way of sharing videos and I hope to be included in some of the "PM clubs" that I presume to exist. I would gladly do my part in sharing, but for practical reasons I cannot, Sorry about that - I know many members like you get irritated of others asking for favors, of course it´s not fair.

On 16/10/2016 at 1:24 AM, purplewrap said:

Wow!!  What a LOVELY video of Jasmin showering in Barca 2 tonight!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Purplewarp seems to be completely stupid with these post when he is talking about the video he does when something happened. The only thing he does with these posts is to make people asking for video on two or three pages of the video thread :angry:.

• Upvote 4