Barcelona Apt. #2 - Videos (2016)

27 minutes ago, metmij2 said:

Because there are people in here , the only take the benefits from this side , the claim the are real members !!  but dont share what make this site unique from other fan site's.

and maibe the are talking about something the dont realy have ???

You are completely wrong

Videos are not shared publicly any more because if a member posts just one picture in which a watermark is visible, RLC will ban their account and that is money down the drain. The watermarks can be edited out of pictures, but out of videos it is impossible

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

You are completely wrong

Videos are not shared publicly any more because if a member posts just one picture in which a watermark is visible, RLC will ban their account and that is money down the drain. The watermarks can be edited out of pictures, but out of videos it is impossible

I have thought that the attachments center is a safe place for sharing, as well as sending videos to trusted colleagues as PM. I wonder if anybody gets PM´s any more, seems like sharing among CC members does no more exist. Tóo bad that many RLC videos are nowadays uploaded on other sites, some of which are of bad technical quality. I would rather be loyal to CC, which is an excellent site. For family reasons, I cannot record and share videos myself, but I have tried to be active in other ways.

12 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have thought that the attachments center is a safe place for sharing, as well as sending videos to trusted colleagues as PM. I wonder if anybody gets PM´s any more, seems like sharing among CC members does no more exist. Tóo bad that many RLC videos are nowadays uploaded on other sites, some of which are of bad technical quality. I would rather be loyal to CC, which is an excellent site. For family reasons, I cannot record and share videos myself, but I have tried to be active in other ways.

It's only safe if you assume that an RLC staff member doesn't pay $20 to have full access to all the content. RLC can't make CC take down content hosted in the attachment centre, but they can sure as hell ban any account associated with those videos

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, reallifecamfs said:

Where I can download latest foursome video of girls?

I paid a premium membership for this and I can't find what I paid for!

reallifecamfs, I'm sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but you did
not pay to get any video you want. Your Premium Membership fee does
not guarantee that you will find any and every video your heart desires.
What you want may be out there somewhere, but it very well may not be.
It does guarantee you access to the Attachment Center and the Gallery
(see the top of every page for links), among other things.

Things such as:

•  Members Only Boards
  •  Disable Ads

I hope this is helpful.

• Upvote 3

If my  understanding is  correct,  videos posted in the attachment  center are  "safe" (when i say safe, I mean safe from dmca claims,  the author of the video will still be banned by rlc).It  happens that most of the  people who post videos do it on external sites like zippyshare or mab.to,  where they  are struck down by the rlc  police within hours, but not by camcaps fault. I don't know why, I  assume because the most prolific video posters  don't have premium membership to cc ?I  am not cc management,  but perhaps they could allow uploads to the attachment center  for free members, keeping downloads to premium customers ?  maybe it will help funnel more videos and exclusives to the attachment center,  thus giving more value, thus more customers, to a premium membership.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Barcelona Apt. #2 - Videos (2016)
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic