Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Bet you if they docked their wages they'd be more careful.  And don't be an apologist for VH.  they own the site.  It's up to them to do something about it!

Yes of course. But I give up on that cause. I opened many support tickets on their behavior again and again. Guess I simply no longer care...

What about it VH?  Have you thought about a financial fine for  those like Maria and Grisha who continuously cover cams  and don't care?  Or is it you don't care about your customers?

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What about it VH?  Have you thought about a financial fine for  those like Maria and Grisha who continuously cover cams  and don't care?  Or is it you don't care about your customers?

She just does not care at all about the viewers. First pic you can see her closing the curtains to make sure lighting is as bad as possible and the last two pics you see her directly looking at the covered and misaligned cam and she does nothing at all:

MariaCloseCurtain.JPG

MariaNotSee1.JPG

MariaNotSee2.JPG

@Voyeur House TV

Could you get the clocks corrected on the following cams? I did ask before for Jeka's cams and you said it couldn't be done until the new cams were installed, which I believe they now are.

Jeka's apartment. At the time I checked the time on all cams should be 15:22.

Cam 1 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 2 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 3 = 15:36 (14 minutes wrong)

Cam 4 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 5 = 15:18 (4 minutes wrong)

Cam 6 = 15:20 (2 minutes wrong)

Cam 7 = 15:15 (7 minutes wrong)

Cam 8 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 9 = 08:22 28th July (2 days, 7 hours wrong)

Cam 10 = 18:05 28th July (1 day, 21 hours 17 minutes ish wrong)

Nina & Alan Apartment

Cam 9 Bathroom is 4 hours wrong compared to all other cams at this apartment.

Sandra, Serge & Artur Apartment

Cam 2 Living room is a couple of minutes wrong

Cam 4 Bedroom is 5 minutes wrong

Cam 7 Bathroom is 4 hours wrong

Eric & Layla Apartment

Cam 8 Shower time is missing

Rose, Katie, Phil, Peter, Lena Apartment

Cam 8 Katie/Phil bedroom time is missing

Thanks

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV

Could you get the clocks corrected on the following cams? I did ask before for Jeka's cams and you said it couldn't be done until the new cams were installed, which I believe they now are.

Jeka's apartment. At the time I checked the time on all cams should be 15:22.

Cam 1 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 2 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 3 = 15:36 (14 minutes wrong)

Cam 4 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 5 = 15:18 (4 minutes wrong)

Cam 6 = 15:20 (2 minutes wrong)

Cam 7 = 15:15 (7 minutes wrong)

Cam 8 = 15:22 (correct)

Cam 9 = 08:22 28th July (2 days, 7 hours wrong)

Cam 10 = 18:05 28th July (1 day, 21 hours 17 minutes ish wrong)

Nina & Alan Apartment

Cam 9 Bathroom is 4 hours wrong compared to all other cams at this apartment.

Sandra, Serge & Artur Apartment

Cam 2 Living room is a couple of minutes wrong

Cam 4 Bedroom is 5 minutes wrong

Cam 7 Bathroom is 4 hours wrong

Eric & Layla Apartment

Rose, Katie, Phil, Peter, Lena Apartment

Thanks

Forwarded to James 

OK this is a question for all members of VH I'm not a member of RLC at the moment and looking at the girls they have at they have right now I'm unlikely to rejoin so I'm looking at VH as a replacement. But lately I've been reading about cameras being moved girls and guest's hiding from cameras. Also cameras that don't work at all or they have no night vision so you can't see anything anyway, so why should i spend my money on VH?

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

OK this is a question for all members of VH I'm not a member of RLC at the moment and looking at the girls they have at they have right now I'm unlikely to rejoin so I'm looking at VH as a replacement. But lately I've been reading about cameras being moved girls and guest's hiding from cameras. Also cameras that don't work at all or they have no night vision so you can't see anything anyway, so why should i spend my money on VH?

You should be able to tell just by reading CC if VH is what you want, look at the pic's  read all the drama and funny thing's and all of the bull shit that goes on. My self I say VH is 3 or 4 times better then RLC but that does not make VH perfect , they have a lot of things fix 

• Like 1

Dear @stanley, thank you for your hard work collecting this data. It has been forwarded to tech team and major part of this should have been fixed.

On 7/30/2017 at 3:41 PM, stanley said:

On 7/30/2017 at 3:41 PM, stanley said:

There will be no timestamp displayed at these two cameras. There's technical issue with them on this part.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why would a tenant participate on VH through a manager and not just contact you directly in order to earn the full 50%? What purpose is the manager if the tenant themselves could lease the cams and apt dirrctly through you? 

Some of our participants don't have any management above them :) There are no limitations at VHTV

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, what I'm hearing is that there is no good reason to go through a manger other then the fact that the underling is too naive about the process and therefore, to make things easy, they, forgive the word, stupidly go through a manger and lose anywhere from 1-49% of what they could have earned had they not just contacted VH directly and set themselves up on their own. Wow! If that's the case, then all of the underlings are really getting the shaft.

Well I think its like everwhere in life. When you do sth all by yourself you will have more work to do and responsibility but might earn or safe more money. Like when you book your vacation via a travel angency. Will cost you more like booking all by yourself online but it saves you time and responsibility...

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but at the expense of 1-49%? That's a lot to lose. I'm sure there is nothing that can stop a tenant from walking away at any time. It's not like VH can make them do anything, so even if there was a contract the tenant could just chill and do nothing until the end. Being under a manger is the stupidiest thing a tenant could do here. I hope they all read this and understand what they are losing. We've already heard about tenants getting short changed by the managers and since VH only pays the mangers, they don't have any oversight over the managers payments. Amazing!

We dont have any proof they got short changed. Or was there any. Dont know for sure.