Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

After subscribing to this site for a while now; I'm going to throw in my two cents here and start of by giving techs and the owners of this site their props.  Owning a business myself I know how hard it is to start one up.  The technical side of this project is most likely far beyond my pay grade or imagination.  I think however, they are in it for the long run.  I have to say they are trying to put together a quality site.  They are generally responsive to complaints and I see them try to jump on a problem as quickly as they seem to be able to.  The camera quality while not on par with someone like, say, RLC; it is far better than VV and is improving all the time.  For the most part the participants are  attractive and seem to have no problems or illusions about truly being natural in front of the cams.  Rarely do you see hidden sex.  Indeed, I was most impressed when at a party Mika adjusted a cam that had been bumped and put it right back on the action!  I have never seen a participant do that at another site.  Not during the event anyways.  

So all in all I'd say you guys are dong a pretty dam good job for a start-up company.  I know I will be renewing my subscription and I have no problem recommending you to my fellow voyeurs and voyeurettes.

(BTW, #5 Cam in Eric and Layla's bedroom is still a touch out of focus. Ya think maybe ya could have Eric focus it in?  Thanks) :biggrin:::)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

After subscribing to this site for a while now; I'm going to throw in my two cents here and start of by giving techs and the owners of this site their props.  Owning a business myself I know how hard it is to start one up.  The technical side of this project is most likely far beyond my pay grade or imagination.  I think however, they are in it for the long run.  I have to say they are trying to put together a quality site.  They are generally responsive to complaints and I see them try to jump on a problem as quickly as they seem to be able to.  The camera quality while not on par with someone like, say, RLC; it is far better than VV and is improving all the time.  For the most part the participants are  attractive and seem to have no problems or illusions about truly being natural in front of the cams.  Rarely do you see hidden sex.  Indeed, I was most impressed when at a party Mika adjusted a cam that had been bumped and put it right back on the action!  I have never seen a participant do that at another site.  Not during the event anyways.  

So all in all I'd say you guys are dong a pretty dam good job for a start-up company.  I know I will be renewing my subscription and I have no problem recommending you to my fellow voyeurs and voyeurettes.

(BTW, #5 Cam in Eric and Layla's bedroom is still a touch out of focus. Ya think maybe ya could have Eric focus it in?  Thanks) :biggrin:::)

I already opened a ticket for that cam5. Hope Eric will fix it soon

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have no idea how the hell this got over here.  I was posting it in the general VH forum and it wound up here!  Strange days are upon me.....:confused: