So this guest arrived on July 8 and is still wearing the same shirt and pants as when she got there and she also sleeps in those clothes. Has anyone seen her shower since she got there or leave the apartment?  She must be ripe as hell by now.

Got me beat. Every time I have seen her she either has her face stuck in the Laptop or sleeping. That's all I have seen her do. Don't change clothes soon she'll be smelling like 150714015823268623.gif if she doesn't already.

So this guest arrived on July 8 and is still wearing the same shirt and pants as when she got there and she also sleeps in those clothes. Has anyone seen her shower since she got there or leave the apartment?  She must be ripe as hell by now.

j don't know,j have no idea,j have stop watching this apparment with the return of dasha/demid but

if nobody have talk or post pics about a shower of her,she have probably never take a shower here,maybe outside

or just washing faster in the toilett

She took a shower yesterday, blocked with the curtain on the round side of the tub one cam, entered from toilet and was hiding rather elegantly. Nice body with roundings, girlish titties.

j don't know,j have no idea,j have stop watching this apparment with the return of dasha/demid but

if nobody have talk or post pics about a shower of her,she have probably never take a shower here,maybe outside

She took a shower yesterday, blocked with the curtain on the round side of the tub one cam, entered from toilet and was hiding rather elegantly. Nice body with roundings, girlish titties.

hé bien elle a fait vite!!! je la vois sans arrêt sur le canapé!!! heureux pour elle, ca devait commencer à sentir le fennec qui a manger un rat mort!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :(

hey well she did quickly !!! I see constantly on the couch !!! happy for her, it had to begin to feel the fennec who eat a dead rat !!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ???

Well that's good to hear I guess. Honestly though, unless D&D abducted her, she must have known that she would be away from home for a few days. She could have at least packed a bag with some clothes. Good grief.

Well that's good to hear I guess. Honestly though, unless D&D abducted her, she must have known that she would be away from home for a few days. She could have at least packed a bag with some clothes. Good grief.

Again shower this morning. Same strange entering via toilet. But obviously the ban is broken.

• 1 month later...

Girl who spent one of the best love making night ever seen in RLC, even without penetration. Seen there also with her friend, taking a photos. Her friend was not aware of cam 5, when she took off her pants in bathtube  :)

Hope there will be a photo shoot session, that girl is not shy!

Girl who spent one of the best love making night ever seen in RLC, even without penetration. Seen there also with her friend, taking a photos. Her friend was not aware of cam 5, when she took off her pants in bathtube  :)

Hope there will be a photo shoot session, that girl is not shy!

je suis désolé, mais ou et quand as tu vu l'invitée svp???

I'm sorry, but when and where did you see the guest please ???

She already left, just couple of cups tee and couple of times at the balcony. She had her camera with her, and they watched something in Dasha's computer, maybe photos taken before their arrived to the apartment. So that was a false alarm  :(

• 3 weeks later...

Lets get up to speed for those who may not know.

Dasha and Demid- Dark haired girl, dark haired guy with beard.

They have on several occaisions left the apartment for extended periods. In this vacancy a blonde girl(her sister I think) house sits and usually throws big parties. At these parties there has been some who has eventually joined the RLc family and lived in apts as couple.

Nelly and Bogdan, Polina and Egor, Zoya, Diana and Efm, and Taya and Yirak. From posts it appears current RLC tenants Nelly, Zoya, and Dasha live very close to each other. So it is not far fetched to see them pop up at each others home. Doesn't happen a lot but it does. The blonde(sister I think) is usually the house sitter, once Nelly and Bogdan was. Dasha and Nelly seem to be close as besides the sister she is the only one to house sit for a period of time and Demid seems to be cool with Bogdan who is probably the cooles guy on RLC