Sex Now

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg  a blanket  is covering  nudity!!  IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

seriously  people....  they're doing it in the living room!  be glad  they're NOT doing it in the bedroom for a change.

HAHAHA dude fuck off you are so fuckin proud of yourself that you pay for this lmao, and who says i am free user anyway? just because i left my first post here doesn't mean that i am a free user.

HAHAHA dude fuck off you are so fuckin proud of yourself that you pay for this lmao, and who says i am free user anyway? just because i left my first post here doesn't mean that i am a free user.

uh ok......

I don't pay for RLC

I also  don't  complain  or wildly speculate because I don't see enough nudity.

*yawn*  next?

I actually felt bad for them that they spent so much time making sure the blanket didn't slip that they couldn't totally concentrate on what they were doing. Also, you could tell that she was hot under those covers during her "workout". I captured the entire hour, but except for the few times the blanket slipped and the sound of Dasha moaning in pleasure, the video is pretty boring. I was going to edit it and post it, but it's just not worth the effort.

uh ok......

I don't pay for RLC

I also  don't  complain  or wildly speculate because I don't see enough nudity.

*yawn*  next?

they're doing it in the living room!  be glad  they're NOT doing it in the bedroom for a change.

Well it seems like someone has a problem with not remembering what he said. You obvisouly implied that i am a free user because you said i should be glad that they are not having sex in another room. Wildly speculating eh? You moron. Oh btw, i think i can complain if i pay 30 bucks a month for this.

they're doing it in the living room!  be glad  they're NOT doing it in the bedroom for a change.

Well it seems like someone has a problem with not remembering what he said. You obvisouly implied that i am a free user because you said i should be glad that they are not having sex in another room. Wildly speculating eh? You moron

I got nothin...  congrats  on figuring me out.  :clap:

lol.

I hear what you are saying. I would suspect Dasha and Demid have some credit with RLC as a result of some of their friends are now in apartments.  I, for one, would miss Dasha. She has an amazing personality and we have seen her when she was not under the spell of this asshole she is with. One wild woman for sure. When she is visiting Nelly she smiles, laughs and seems to enjoy the company of her friends. By herself, she is amazing and I really enjoy her.

I can imagine very well that you're right about Demid and I maybe also understand, that they have earned some support by RLC, due to the past. I just think, that this support should also be possible outside of this apartment.

They simply act no longer natural by spending all this energy to consider that there is nothing to see. And they prevent the fun of watching by clearly demonstrate that they are disturbed by the audience. Considering they openness in the past, i can not consider them as shy and do not understand why they could not go on as before until they have found something new. But as I said, this is ultimately their decision. Important is, that this hiding is not fine as a permanent solution and that the „support“ period is going on for quite some time now. I think, it is time for a change.

I can imagine very well that you're right about Demid and I maybe also understand, that they have earned some support by RLC, due to the past. I just think, that this support should also be possible outside of this apartment.

They simply act no longer natural by spending all this energy to consider that there is nothing to see. And they prevent the fun of watching by clearly demonstrate that they are disturbed by the audience. Considering they openness in the past, i can not consider them as shy and do not understand why they could not go on as before until they have found something new. But as I said, this is ultimately their decision. Important is, that this hiding is not fine as a permanent solution and that the „support“ period is going on for quite some time now. I think, it is time for a change.

Just face it, they're a fucking joke!!