Sex Now

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find their current behaviour totally bizarre. Having shown the world everything they have to show in the early weeks of appearing on RLC why the sudden cover up?

Is it a protest against someone or something? If so then RLC needs to discover the reason, not for the satisfaction of we the viewer, but for the good health of Dasha and Demid's relationship. Dasha is a free spirit and is being totally stifled (if not suffocated, metaphorically and literally!) by Demid's insistence of living life under a blanket!

If Demid is unhappy then he needs to leave RLC and go away and live a happy life with Dasha. The way it's going this needs to be sooner rather than later. The only reason for RLC to let them remain in the project is for them to act as chief recruiting officers. Their friends are interesting people, their parties are fun to watch and their guests who stay over are great.

Maybe we paying members of RLC need to boycott the apartment to let RLC know we are not happy with Demid's current attitude. Until today i thought maybe the use of the blanket in bed was simply a function of the arrival of winter! Tonight showed it is a deliberate choice to avoid exposure.

I find their current behaviour totally bizarre. Having shown the world everything they have to show in the early weeks of appearing on RLC why the sudden cover up?

Is it a protest against someone or something? If so then RLC needs to discover the reason, not for the satisfaction of we the viewer, but for the good health of Dasha and Demid's relationship. Dasha is a free spirit and is being totally stifled (if not suffocated, metaphorically and literally!) by Demid's insistence of living life under a blanket!

If Demid is unhappy then he needs to leave RLC and go away and live a happy life with Dasha. The way it's going this needs to be sooner rather than later. The only reason for RLC to let them remain in the project is for them to act as chief recruiting officers. Their friends are interesting people, their parties are fun to watch and their guests who stay over are great.

Maybe we paying members of RLC need to boycott the apartment to let RLC know we are not happy with Demid's current attitude. Until today i thought maybe the use of the blanket in bed was simply a function of the arrival of winter! Tonight showed it is a deliberate choice to avoid exposure.

Unfortunately the undercover agent is not an invention because of the upcoming winter, it was introduced in the summer time alreay. As long as there is no real pressure from viewers´side, RLC will weigh the benefits from Demid higher than his behaviour. He is really a strong Russian man.

Unfortunately the undercover agent is not an invention because of the upcoming winter, it was introduced in the summer time alreay. As long as there is no real pressure from viewers´side, RLC will weigh the benefits from Demid higher than his behaviour. He is really a strong Russian man.

Well said...for sure i am not renewing...and that apartment is one of the reasons