Sex Now

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find their current behaviour totally bizarre. Having shown the world everything they have to show in the early weeks of appearing on RLC why the sudden cover up?

Is it a protest against someone or something? If so then RLC needs to discover the reason, not for the satisfaction of we the viewer, but for the good health of Dasha and Demid's relationship. Dasha is a free spirit and is being totally stifled (if not suffocated, metaphorically and literally!) by Demid's insistence of living life under a blanket!

If Demid is unhappy then he needs to leave RLC and go away and live a happy life with Dasha. The way it's going this needs to be sooner rather than later. The only reason for RLC to let them remain in the project is for them to act as chief recruiting officers. Their friends are interesting people, their parties are fun to watch and their guests who stay over are great.

Maybe we paying members of RLC need to boycott the apartment to let RLC know we are not happy with Demid's current attitude. Until today i thought maybe the use of the blanket in bed was simply a function of the arrival of winter! Tonight showed it is a deliberate choice to avoid exposure.

The sex under a blanket behaviour is going on for quite some time now. There is also the variation of sex in the bathroom behind the curtain. ... This really start to annoys me. ... It is time for a change.

The guests are the people to keep this apartment worth seeing. Perhaps they should then also take advantage and get the apartment. Then D&D can stay there as guest if they like (without sex, of course). ;)

Sex Now!!!

Shower sex, again with all cams blocked. Demid with his back aligned to the last remaing camera and stepping backwards so that he blocks all the view. ...  For sure, that was intentional.  :bang head: ... and did not just happen by chance.  :(

It's so obvious that the two want to stay in the apartment but reject the idea of the project. ... It is time to get rid of them.

Shower sex, again with all cams blocked. Demid with his back aligned to the last remaing camera and stepping backwards so that he blocks all the view. ...  For sure, that was intentional.  :bang head: ... and did not just happen by chance.  :(

It's so obvious that the two want to stay in the apartment but reject the idea of the project. ... It is time to get rid of them.

yeah...i saw them getting into the tub and right away they started blocking...i was out of there before he could reach the soap

It is insulting to all of us, as is Lera and Alex. 

RLC has built a very solid website...please don't let it dwindle toward the mediocre.  Thanks!!

Lera and Alex is an entirely different case. They simply do not have sex and are perhaps badly casted by RLC. ... Lera is obviously shy and will need time to adapt. Slowly you can see a positive development including showers. From my perspective, it is worth to be patient here. ... It will take time.

This is quite different for Dasha and Demid. They have an active sex live and just decided to keep this privately now. ... I have no problem with this decision, because I understand, that this is a decision a couple need to make by themself. But in my opinion this apartment is a part of this decision and it is unacceptable that they hide from the cameras. This does not fit to my understanding of the idea of the project at all. ... So, it is time for a change in this apartment.

Lera and Alex is an entirely different case. They simply do not have sex and are perhaps badly casted by RLC. ... Lera is obviously shy and will need time to adapt. Slowly you can see a positive development including showers. From my perspective, it is worth to be patient here. ... It will take time.

This is quite different for Dasha and Demid. They have an active sex live and just decided to keep this privately now. ... I have no problem with this decision, because I understand, that this is a decision a couple need to make by themself. But in my opinion this apartment is a part of this decision and it is unacceptable that they hide from the cameras. This does not fit to my understanding of the idea of the project at all. ... So, it is time for a change in this apartment.

I hear what you are saying. I would suspect Dasha and Demid have some credit with RLC as a result of some of their friends are now in apartments.  I, for one, would miss Dasha. She has an amazing personality and we have seen her when she was not under the spell of this asshole she is with. One wild woman for sure. When she is visiting Nelly she smiles, laughs and seems to enjoy the company of her friends. By herself, she is amazing and I really enjoy her.

please kick this couple out. what is the fucking point if they just want to hide from the cameras?

Really dude?  that's your first  post?

you get to watch  them  fuck for over an hour on the free cams  and you're worried about a fucking blanket.