New girl Irma Split #3

Wait.. Do you guys think this is not real? That this is just a very good animation?

Because other than that, then it is real. If she fakes for the cam is another thing entirely but it is real.. Real fake or real non-fake.

My 2c is on real-non fake as you could clearly see her building just as BM mentioned. :)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold your horses young man,don't you mean second best after a certain person whose name rhymes with Cheetah lmaoo!! :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :haha:

You mean she's the best right now,and I totally agree 100% :woohoo: :woohoo:

First off let me say that you guys need to get out more!!

This is how I feel about Irma...

Well we were rollin' down the road in some cold blue steel,

I had a Irma in the front, and a banker at the wheel.

We're going downtown in the middle of the night

We was laughing and I'm jokin' and we feelin' alright.

Oh she's bad, she's nationwide.

Yes she's bad, she's nationwide.

Irma, you are the best thing that ever happened to this apartment!!!

First off let me say that you guys need to get out more!!

This is how I feel about Irma...

Well we were rollin' down the road in some cold blue steel,

I had a Irma in the front, and a banker at the wheel.

We're going downtown in the middle of the night

We was laughing and I'm jokin' and we feelin' alright.

Oh she's bad, she's nationwide.

Yes she's bad, she's nationwide.

Irma, you are the best thing that ever happened to this apartment!!!

I totally agree with this. I don't care for the teasers.. Irma is a pleaser!

"She is built and she knows how to please! Ohhh Shes a Brick... House!

I love that Irma doesn't  seem the least bit uncomfortable after the failed attempt to seduce Anna  the night before last. Irma was back to rubbing one off in her room last night as Anna was laying in her bed in the dark looking at the cameras.

I play on my phone when I'm on the toilet, so whats wrong with that? Just sit and look at the wall?

I take always two mobile devices to toilet, so that I am able to see what's happening in RLC  :D

I totally agree with this. I don't care for the teasers.. Irma is a pleaser!

"She is built and she knows how to please! Ohhh Shes a Brick... House!

irma est une fille qui a débarqué sur rlc pour montrer son cul!!! elle est vulgaire et sans aucun sexappeal!!! son nom sera aussi vite oublié que sa présence!!! dès la reprise des caméras, elle se branlait sous la douche. rien de naturel, elle ondule son cul en regardant les caméras, ont est sur chaturbate!!! rien a voir avec les autres participantes qui nous ont fait rêver!!! si vous aimez vous branler sur de la bitch, vous êtes dans le bon appartement, mais tout cela n'a rien a voir avec le voyeurisme, et est une insulte à toutes les participantes précédentes, qui nous ont partagées leur sensualité et leurs véritables vies!!! cet appartement n'a plus aucun intérêt, depuis le départ de nora et des véritables résidentes, qui nous partageaient de temps en temps de beaux et réels moments....

Irma is a girl who landed on rlc to show her ass !!! is vulgar and without sexappeal !!! his name will be forgotten as quickly as his presence !!! upon the resumption of the cameras, she shook in the shower. nothing natural, she sways her ass watching the cameras have chaturbate is on !!! nothing to do with the other participants who made us dream !!! if you like jerk on the bitch, you're in the right apartment, but this has nothing to do with voyeurism and is an insult to all previous participants, who shared us their sensuality and their real lives !!! this apartment has no interest, since the departure of nora and true resident, who shared from time to time beautiful and actual moments .... ??? :-[ :'(

Irma is a girl who landed on rlc to show her ass !!! is vulgar and without sexappeal !!! his name will be forgotten as quickly as his presence !!! upon the resumption of the cameras, she shook in the shower. nothing natural, she sways her ass watching the cameras have chaturbate is on !!! nothing to do with the other participants who made us dream !!! if you like jerk on the bitch, you're in the right apartment, but this has nothing to do with voyeurism and is an insult to all previous participants, who shared us their sensuality and their real lives !!! this apartment has no interest, since the departure of nora and true resident, who shared from time to time beautiful and actual moments .... ??? :-[ :'(

Well said! It's nice to see that I'm not alone with my opinions. I really hope that RLC was not aware what they hired, and will be back to the past after Irma.

Well said! It's nice to see that I'm not alone with my opinions. I really hope that RLC was not aware what they hired, and will be back to the past after Irma.

bordel de merde!!! parfois il faut pousser un coup de gueule!!!!

fuck shit !!! sometimes you have to push a rant !!!! :D :D :lmao: :lmao: