Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

To the note for VHTV.
When playing video from the archive at regular intervals there is a jump video on 2-3 seconds ago. The same effect I saw on the free cams in the apartments about a month ago. Apparently it is the same bug. Now the video stream from apartments goes without jerks. I hope that will fix and video playback from the archive.

15 minutes ago, Yury said:

When playing video from the archive at regular intervals there is a jump video on 2-3 seconds ago. The same effect I saw on the free cams in the apartments about a month ago. Apparently it is the same bug. Now the video stream from apartments goes without jerks. I hope that will fix and video playback from the archive.

We are aware of this issue and it's planned to be fixed. Thank you for noticing and reminding. That's why Archive Timeline is in beta now - some bugs may appear for everybody. 

• Upvote 2

Ok, so last night Amy cock teased the hell out of her male friend, even sleeping with him without any sex. Now Nastya is doing the same thing to Anton. She gets him all sexed up while sitting on him and letting him feel her boobs, then just as she was about to take off her shirt... she shuts it all down , rolls over and acts like Anton is just an old platonic friend. Blue balls in both apartments.

Nastya Tease 2016-12-29_1.jpg

Nastya Tease 2016-12-29_2.jpg

• Upvote 2

Nastya wakes up and remembers that there's a camera only a few inches away from her. She looks directly into the lens, makes an angry face and gets up to go into the bathroom. When she returns, she gets back into bed with Anton, but makes sure she is on the other side of him, away from camera 6. I wonder why she's even here. Where's Polina?

Nastya Lokking at Camera 2016-12-29 Cam_6.jpg

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Polina took her wool sweater and long pants and left. We now have to deal with Nasty. Thats typical for her what you just said. She meant trouble on VV and VH will experience that sooner or later too. 

I've already stopped following Amy and Alya on twitter because of their teasing crap and if Nastya follows in their footsteps I'll do the same for her as well.