Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

This is exactly what I thought would happen. When you have two people who aren't into each other and one of them brings a guest over, of course they're going to sleep in the guest room. Why in the world would you remove a camera from a room with a bed in it?

It would be more frustrating if I really thought something was going to happen between Anton and Nastya but those two never do anything so I doubt that's going to change now.

That hiding shit makes me so angry. Why cant they cast people who accept rules and play by them? That Anton is a deadbeat already violating rules now. I really hope they can take some action to sanction that respectless behaviour to the viewers and to VH

I posted it on Voyeur Villa Sofia so I guess I'll post it here too. Nice one Nastya. You go over to Voyeur House to play with your Candyman rather than Voyeur Villa. Pathetic. I am actually pretty disgusted with that seeing as how you pretty much fucked over anyone that has a Premium Account with Voyeur Villa. Tease on Voyeur Villa where you get paid but please on Voyeur House where you don't. That's fucked right up. Must be nice sitting up there on your high horse. What bullshit. Nope, nope and nope. I will not ever give another dime to this crock of shit. You don't mind drinking like a fish, doing shots and whatever else your doing, letting loose there but on Voyeur Villa it's "oh look at me I'm so innocent", fuck that. I didn't pay money to watch a fucking empty room while your going back to hiding shit once again. If you going to do that why not just move to Voyeur House.