New girl Sia

Sia has been on RLC for quite a while, but I have not succeeded in seeing a glimpse of her, and neither pictures or videos of her have been posted. If anybody has succeeded in catching her, please PM me if you don´t want to post publicly.

Today Sia has returned and is in her room with suitcases on the bed, apparently packing.  She arrived on 15 November... so is she to depart on 15 December?  She seems to be in high spirits, dancing alone in the living room...

33 minutes ago, temp01 said:

Today Sia has returned and is in her room with suitcases on the bed, apparently packing.  She arrived on 15 November... so is she to depart on 15 December?  She seems to be in high spirits, dancing alone in the living room...

I'll be sad to see her go,  but the sad part is the two selfish girls that went on another vacation on top of the vacation they are already on and they won't be there to see Sia off. I can't stand people like them.

Sia, if you're leaving I for one enjoyed your stay.  Be careful and have a happy life!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll be sad to see her go,  but the sad part is the two selfish girls that went on another vacation on top of the vacation they are already on and they won't be there to see Sia off. I can't stand people like them.

Sia, if you're leaving I for one enjoyed your stay.  Be careful and have a happy life!!

Hey Harley, you turning into a soft shite :biggrin:. I'm starting to like you....

Seriously I agree with you on this one mate. I think she'll make someone very happy....

• Upvote 1