New girl Sia

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Welcome Sia, arrived Nov 15th 2016, but apartment um to after midnight

If she stays 1 Month she will leave by December 15,2016.

If she stays 2 Months she will leave by January 14,2017.

If she stays 3 Months she will leave by February 13,2017.

Before yesterday I had not seen much of this one.  Belle and Michelle tried to get her engaged in their dancing on Michelle's first night and she seemed to be a bit shy.  However last night she initiated the dance and sought Michelle out to dance with her while Belle stayed in her room with Candy.  Eventually Belle did join in and before the evening was over Belle and Michelle rudely abandoned Sia to dance alone.  

I have been impressed since I began paying attention.  She is very attractive and I think also very intelligent.  Unlike Michelle she is not married as far as I know and unlike Candy she is not engaged to be married as far as I know.  That immediately puts her in a higher league in my estimation.  A married woman or one engaged to be married has no place in an RLC apartment unless she has been hired to come in and make repairs or clean, do a specific job, and then leave.  RLC needs to consider finding replacement recruiters for their tenant girls.

Sia has a magnificant smile too!

• 2 weeks later...

1-12

She came back home talking about a guy that she had 100% of feelings for but he escaped from her to some islands and when he came back he did not contact her anymore. Later, she is talking about the tall guy that visited them, that she liked him but when he does not get from her what he wants instead of fighting for her he moves away. Sia says that he is immature. S: It turns out that the initiative should be on my part. S asks if C does not meet with anyone. C: No. What for? S: To have some friends. C: I do not need friends. Comes Mi. C & Mi whisper something. S asks if Michelle was coming out today. Later, she asked about her mood. Michelle says she feels better but the alcohol hurts her stomach.

3-12

Sia comes back home. Girls surprised that she so quickly returned. S says that they had something to eat and now they go for a walk and she came only to change. C complains that both go out and leave her alone. But when Sia proposes her to go out Candy prefers to stay at home.

• Upvote 12

4 hours ago, kitek said:

1-12

She came back home talking about a guy that she had 100% of feelings for but he escaped from her to some islands and when he came back he did not contact her anymore. Later, she is talking about the tall guy that visited them, that she liked him but when he does not get from her what he wants instead of fighting for her he moves away. Sia says that he is immature. S: It turns out that the initiative should be on my part. S asks if C does not meet with anyone. C: No. What for? S: To have some friends. C: I do not need friends. Comes Mi. C & Mi whisper something. S asks if Michelle was coming out today. Later, she asked about her mood. Michelle says she feels better but the alcohol hurts her stomach.

3-12

Sia comes back home. Girls surprised that she so quickly returned. S says that they had something to eat and now they go for a walk and she came only to change. C complains that both go out and leave her alone. But when Sia proposes her to go out Candy prefers to stay at home.

It really is sad that Sia is the 3rd cog in the wheel that is left out of the other 2 girls activities after they get her involved-like last nite-the other 2 just went to bed and left her alone to fend for herself

• Upvote 2

Sia talked to her guy on the phone today. He is gone away from Barcelona for couple days. It's much warmer wherever he is. She told him she might be going to museum today.

Then she called her mother and told her that he is gone and might be back in 5 days then she is going to see him again. Her mother asked where did he go? Sia said: same place as usual. 

Last night she went shopping with him and she bought a lot of things for herself, she is not sure if she will be flying back home she considers to travel on the bus  because she has so much stuff. She likes it in Spain and could live there.

• Upvote 3