FLOWPLAYER PROBLEMS ON RLC!!!!!

We have a report coming in about an odd failure of RLC to work, and it reports a Flowplayer error, and this problem is not solved by changing browsers, resets, etc. This may be affecting other members who have not yet spoken up.

If you are getting Flowplayer errors, please post your computer/browser/etc. specs.

If you are familiar with Flowplayer, please help out with your superior knowledge in this thread.

Thank you!

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

I posted this on another thread, but what the heck...

Need some help. Ever since the site got an enema a few days ago, I see nothing (see below).  No matter the channel, no matter the browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome), I just get those three dots dancing.

Any suggestions??  Using Win 7 Pro on desktop or Win 10 on a laptop.

Untitled-2.jpg

What the crap is going on with RLC.........................I can't even get a 2 second picture of any of the apartments...........................I just keep

getting RTMP Invalid messages on the screen !  what ??  No More FREE TIme  ?

16 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

What the crap is going on with RLC.........................I can't even get a 2 second picture of any of the apartments...........................I just keep

getting RTMP Invalid messages on the screen !  what ??  No More FREE TIme  ?

What Browser are you using.  I know it hasn't worked to well with Edge the last couple of days.

• 4 weeks later...

Invalid RTMP URL when updating Firefox

Firefox 44.0.2 32-bit: I use this to view RLC. Everything works fine.
Firefox 53.0.2 64-bit: "Invalid RTMP URL" errors no matter what; even in Firefox safe mode. URL/Proxy doesn't matter, results are always the same.

System Specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0

6 hours ago, celoclu said:

Invalid RTMP URL when updating Firefox

Firefox 44.0.2 32-bit: I use this to view RLC. Everything works fine.
Firefox 53.0.2 64-bit: "Invalid RTMP URL" errors no matter what; even in Firefox safe mode. URL/Proxy doesn't matter, results are always the same.

System Specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0

If the previous version of Firefox you used had worked and the updated one doesn't just uninstall Firefox and install the version that last worked.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, happyone said:

RLC video not loading or off and on with blackouts

I've been cutting firewood all day so I won't freeze in the winter. But when I have checked, the RLC site just shows endless dots to me. I figure they A) have a server/software problem of some sort or B) they have my number and are throttling me big time, or C) the whole damn RLC thing is filmed in Florida...

What a fool I was to think it was all filmed at Area 51 where they faked the moon landing...silly me!

Later edit: same results with Firefox, Edge, or Chrome browsers.

•