Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎07 at 1:55 AM, richtexan said:

1 of 2

Why did I miss this awesome fuck? Last night when she was wandering around with the tampon hanging out I would have given very low odds on this happening so I wasn't too bothered at waking up to catch her.

These videos are brilliant with awesome quality - thanks very much richtexan - but if anyone has the whole thing in HD from when the action actually started please, please PM it to me.

Maybe a week or 2 (possibly end of the Olympics) left as a dedicated watcher for me of Leora and this would have been a fitting climax. So early for them to fuck as well. Let's hope we have one more bate of her arse towards the camera in the GR in light this good. Please, please Leora, don't let me down.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎07 at 2:01 AM, richtexan said:

2 of 2

Thank you, yet again Leora proved why she is queen of RLC by having to do most of the work to get satisfaction why lazy Paul just sat there most of the time, only getting of his lazy ass for his own pleasure.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Why did I miss this awesome fuck? Last night when she was wandering around with the tampon hanging out I would have given very low odds on this happening so I wasn't too bothered at waking up to catch her.

These videos are brilliant with awesome quality - thanks very much richtexan - but if anyone has the whole thing in HD from when the action actually started please, please PM it to me.

Maybe a week or 2 (possibly end of the Olympics) left as a dedicated watcher for me of Leora and this would have been a fitting climax. So early for them to fuck as well. Let's hope we have one more bate of her arse towards the camera in the GR in light this good. Please, please Leora, don't let me down.

Actually I did record that as it was happening. Maybe I can choose a better codec? I dunno.