Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎30 at 8:55 AM, Newton said:

Video                (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

13 minutes of not much happening, and yet...

Well phantom asked yesterday where I was, well I was glued to my screen until I had to make dinner for 3. There was a part when she just came into the GR then bent over straight in front of the camera and then walked out. Sadly I did not capture it because I was doing other stuff. Just after this video she got back on the couch but turned around and then (I don't know why, maybe she farted?) she lifted her left leg like a dog peeing and revealed everything more spectacularly than I have ever seen it before. It was a tragedy I was not recording and was in no position to capture because it would have been one of my most epic pictures ever.
The today Ilona was at last totally naked in the LR having her hair braided by Stella when my screen went completely black and when I returned after several VPN false starts Ilona had got up and gone. Boy was that disappointing. Somewhere I have pics of Ilona in the kitchen the night before she left the first time giving full naked bends in the kitchen - sadly I have not seen her repeat this since. Today and indeed tomorrow I missed a lot because of medical reasons but yesterday leora was spectacular. And while I'm on the subject of disappointments, what is with Masha and Sasha and their night vision fucks in the morning!!!

• Upvote 4

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎31 at 0:13 PM, Newton said:

Sorry that I missed the beginning. In the meantime, you can enjoy this part until someone hopefully uploads the complete session .

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Thanks for letting us see it, Newton.

• Upvote 1

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 1:49 PM, olgasvi said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Thanks for both uploads.

I can't stop laughing about Eva.  Anytime there's the smell of sex in a room, Eva gets her pillow and...

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Vielen Dank für die beiden Uploads.

Ich kann nicht lachen über Eva stoppen. Immer gibt es den Geruch von Sex in einem Raum, bekommt Eva ihr Kissen und ...

The little dog is the best in this apartment !! He is very active and intelligent !!  :shy::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 2:00 PM, olgasvi said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Effectivement il est assez rare d'avoir la vidéo de l'action et le moment précédent cette action.

Merci à vous olgasvi et aussi aux autres.

I know people like their animals,but paul look's a little Too friendly to the dog.he has a beautiful girl laying over beside him,why don't he kiss and hold her that way?maybe she don't like to be bothered while asleep i don't know but i never see him kiss on her like that.he is always groping and fooling around when he want's some and never really love's on her,but he will love and kiss on the dog.i don't know about all that.      :blush: