Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 1:58 AM, Unknown6497 said:

GR Show that just happened.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Yes I know the code is there, oh well. :)

Thank you Unknown6497!!  And thank you Leora :heart:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 1:58 AM, Unknown6497 said:

GR Show that just happened.

Yes I know the code is there, oh well. :)

Also action starts after 7mins in. and more links coming up.

Thanks unknown6497 for posting this video. I posted mine just in case you want to delete yours to protect your account code. If you don't have an RLC account and have a dynamic IP address via a VPN it's not a concern, but just in case, you have the option to take it down. The videos I post have no watermarks whatsoever. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pat599 said:

Merci pour le partage 

Il me semble que c'est la plus belle séance de masturbation de Leora 

Leora a toujours des séances de masturbation fantastique, elle prend les positions en ayant soin de se positionner par rapport aux objectifs des caméras. Elle nous offre à chaque séance le plaisir d'admirer son anatomie parfaite. Elle nous fait profiter de ses expressions durant la monté de son plaisir extatique.  

Leora is complaining about Paul's laziness. He was sleeping for 10 hours and he promised her to be ready at 12, as they still have to drive to get somewhere. Apparently has been trying to make him stand up for many times, he agrees once she brings him his clothes..Then complains he is not a real man, only sleeps and has the behaviour of a grandma... 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, massimomorienti said:

Leora is complaining about Paul's laziness. He was sleeping for 10 hours and he promised her to be ready at 12, as they still have to drive to get somewhere. Apparently has been trying to make him stand up for many times, he agrees once she brings him his clothes..Then complains he is not a real man, only sleeps and has the behaviour of a grandma... 

Thank you massimomorienti. Some of her actions (like throwing his clothes at him) now make more sense knowing what the argument was about..

I like how they put the dog out of the room and closed the door on her, but she figured out how to go out the open window in the LR, onto the balcony and come back into the room (3:41) through the open window in the GR. Eva's a smart (though noisy) little dog. 

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 2:12 AM, Chip2020 said:

此外,此外,Leora和保罗都在GR一个quicky(真的吗?)。720p的高清(178MB)

thanks

• Upvote 3