Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

Just now, TMR1 said:

Don't blame mab for this... it is a legit  site and the only site i upload my own videos to.

whoever the fuck this Xanax character is... keep an eye on him.

I just uploaded the vid there, i did actually get a warning too when opening now. I can delete the comment if its necessary?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I got a warning but went ahead because I desparately wanted to see this video. That'll teach me to quit RLC. I am pretty well protected and have run 3 adware, malware, anti-virus programmes on the download and detected nothing there nor any extraneous downloads. However taht does not mean you will not.

Now that video despite its size is not of the highest quality, certainly nowhere near what I would recorded myself in a smaller file. Does anybody have this in HD. In fact any of the action in the last 4 days, please send it to me. This will almost certainly be my last appeal. It is very sad but it seems RLC have won and when up until a month ago I had very kind people who responded to my requests sadly they dropped RLC or they deemed it became too risky but whatever sources have dried up. 

10 minutes ago, xanaxor said:

I just uploaded the vid there, i did actually get a warning too when opening now. I can delete the comment if its necessary?

You leave the comments where they are !  And don't upload or only when it's clean !

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I got a warning but went ahead because I desparately wanted to see this video. That'll teach me to quit RLC. I am pretty well protected and have run 3 adware, malware, anti-virus programmes on the download and detected nothing there nor any extraneous downloads. However taht does not mean you will not.

Now that video despite its size is not of the highest quality, certainly nowhere near what I would recorded myself in a smaller file. Does anybody have this in HD. In fact any of the action in the last 4 days, please send it to me. This will almost certainly be my last appeal. It is very sad but it seems RLC have won and when up until a month ago I had very kind people who responded to my requests sadly they dropped RLC or they deemed it became too risky but whatever sources have dried up. 

Any recommendations for recording tools to get better quality?

17 minutes ago, xanaxor said:

Any recommendations for recording tools to get better quality?

I record with bandicam at the maximum settings.

The problem with the malware is that if the uploading site has had malware/adware on it then it will be reported and your protection programs including those within Chrome itself will know. Now in the meantime it could have been removed, but you understand when people have a reaction. Also if you are a new poster you are automatically under suspicion.  

I wouldn't want to discourage new posters.

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I record with bandicam at the maximum settings.

The problem with the malware is that if the uploading site has had malware/adware on it then it will be reported and your protection programs including those within Chrome itself will know. Now in the meantime it could have been removed, but you understand when people have a reaction. Also if you are a new poster you are automatically under suspicion.  

I wouldn't want to discourage new posters.

Thanks, i do understand that. 

I'll try some other tools and might upload again if i get something good, this one was just to good not to share. Just a shame the quality sucks..

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎10 at 7:17 AM, bullake said:

Living Room Sex 10.06.2016!!

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

This was a fourway, Leora and Paul, the dog and the pillow. I wonder if they thought about switching partners.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, xanaxor said:

Every now and then you get warnings like that, I'm not that easily scared, downloaded the file, scanned it, nothing but a normal myairbridge download, thanx xanaxor

• Upvote 1