Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎15 at 6:41 AM, joeybaggs said:

Tuesdays Quickie... Longer Version...:my:

Appreciate the "production value" but would rather see the raw video.

Maybe if you could upload both, peeps can determine whether they want to see the 'enhanced' production or the talent on-screen.

Speaking for myself, it was a wasted download because the music and special effects far overshadowed the video.

• Upvote 6

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎16 at 0:31 AM, itsme said:

Here is the video. Probably one of the better ones I've ever managed to capture. 

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Cannot open this, my computer announces that voyeurtube is unreliable. Could you upload this somewhere else, like mab?

At first I couldn't save this as Firefox told me something negative about pop-ups but eventually I was able to watch it right through after restarting the browser.

Then I went to save it and voila! it allowed me to.

I won't take NO for an answer next time!!

One of Leora's more intense efforts. Bravo!

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎16 at 0:31 AM, itsme said:

Here is the video. Probably one of the better ones I've ever managed to capture. 

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

great! can u guys imagine the sweetness of that pillow? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

At first I couldn't save this as Firefox told me something negative about pop-ups but eventually I was able to watch it right through after restarting the browser.

Then I went to save it and voila! it allowed me to.

I won't take NO for an answer next time!!

One of Leora's more intense efforts. Bravo!

Couldn't save this at all through Chrome, not even via Developer Tools. Am I missing something?

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Couldn't save this at all through Chrome, not even via Developer Tools. Am I missing something?

I'm the world's worst technically and fully expected not to be able to save it. I was quite surprised to find that after watching it and right clicking I could save it as well, having been denied the first time.

I'd assumed the worst as this is not the first time I haven't been able to save links other than mab or dirty bin ones and more recently those zip ones.

Missing something, yes probably, but wish I could tell you what! Persistence worked for me for a change. It might not work next time, though, knowing my luck.

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Cannot open this, my computer announces that voyeurtube is unreliable. Could you upload this somewhere else, like mab?

It works just fine for me, and I've never had an issue with it. I uploaded it to the downloads area for people to download the video.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎16 at 6:46 AM, bubbleobillo said:

I'm the world's worst technically and fully expected not to be able to save it. I was quite surprised to find that after watching it and right clicking I could save it as well, having been denied the first time.

I'd assumed the worst as this is not the first time I haven't been able to save links other than mab or dirty bin ones and more recently those zip ones.

Missing something, yes probably, but wish I could tell you what! Persistence worked for me for a change. It might not work next time, though, knowing my luck.

I tried the right click as a matter of course but no luck so I recorded full screen with bandicam, for which I still have the logo in the way. There's a way around it but I guess I'm not too bothered.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I tried the right click as a matter of course but no luck so I recorded full screen with bandicam, for which I still have the logo in the way. There's a way around it but I guess I'm not too bothered.

Only thing with Bandicam is if they have their Watermark on the Video then your recording can only be 10 Minutes at the most. If you have the crack it removes the Watermark and allows the recording to play longer than 10 Minutes. Recording is not much of an issue with most apartments as most action never exceeds over 10 Minutes and if it does  then it will just have 2 parts.