Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

Leora really has a beautiful cunt. I think she has had all hair removed as I have never seen her shaving. Although I enjoy watching her masturbate, it would be much, much better if she got closer to the camera so we could see more of her beautiful cunt and how wet it gets. Come closer Leora and give us horny guys an even bigger thrill.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is very voyeur-friendly, placing herself always in the most favourable position for us. Have you ever seen her for example masturbating on the LR sofa facing the kitchen, or turning on her knees so that her bottom would be towards the wall in the BR or towards the closet in the GR (though the mirror would help a bit in that case). If your computer has a magnifier, try that. 300 % zoom is OK, though the picture is not that sharp anymore, 200 % is better in that sense.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎17 at 1:46 PM, joeybaggs said:

Hello, World! WARNING - This video has Tons of B/S Effects and B/S Music - LOL - Like I`m going to listen to KIDS telling me what I should do, Yeah Right! ONLY Adults may view this File. There`s no room in my world for Wieners or Trolls...  :my: :my: :my:

This took place early Friday Moning 6/17/16 = (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Cool.  I  just wish i  could hear them having sex.

• Upvote 6

Hello, World! WARNING - This video has Tons of B/S Effects and B/S Music - LOL - Like I`m going to listen to KIDS telling me what I should do, Yeah Right! ONLY Adults may view this File. There`s no room in my world for Wieners or Trolls...  :my: :my: :my:

This took place early Friday Moning 6/17/16 = (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

What about Trolls who have small Wieners lmaoo!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

你好,世界!警告 - 该视频的B / S影响和B / S音乐吨 - 洛尔 - 就像我真的要听KIDS告诉我,我应该做的,对,没错!仅适合成人可以查看此文件。可以去看在我的世界没有空间短粗或拖钓...  :my: :my: :my:

这事发生于周五Moning 16年6月17日= (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Can you send an original version of it

• Upvote 1

Great Job, I love the music choice. "So Hott" by Kid Rock was a perfect choice for that clip. Maybe throw on Crazy Bicth by Buckcherry for the next one.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rswartz2004 said:

Great Job, I love the music choice. "So Hott" by Kid Rock was a perfect choice for that clip. Maybe throw on Crazy Bicth by Buckcherry for the next one.:biggrin:

i think its the longest he ever lasted