Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't bother to post these videos after someone else posts a version of the same video a few minutes before I do. I can't get my videos posted as quickly as some people can post their raw unedited footage. It takes a little longer to edit and upload HD video which usually involves larger files. I also like to post a .jpg photo capture from the video so that people can see if it's something they even want to watch or download. Again, this takes extra time. Also, my videos are usually full frame 1280x720 resolution with no account stamps, software banners or annoying watermarks. It also takes time to seamlessly assemble several video clips into one video file. The reason I bring up this matter is because the last two times I posted a video to this forum, someone had already posted a version of the same video several minutes before I did and it got me thinking. I don't want to be redundant or feel that I'm wasting space on CC's servers and I'm never going to get my video posted any faster, so, if there is a consensus of people that think it's redundant for me to post my videos after someone else has already posted their own, just let me know and I'll stop doing it. It will actually save me time and effort to discontinue editing and posting these videos.

Whatever you guys want me to do. I will accommodate your wishes. Let me know what you think by either liking this post or messaging me or posting a reply telling me what your opinion is on this matter. Thanks.

• Upvote 8

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

有时候我在想,如果我不应该去发布这些视频前几分钟我以后做别人投递一个版本的相同视频。我不能让我的影片尽可能快一些人可以发布自己的原始录像未经编辑发布。这需要一点时间来编辑和上传高清视频通常涉及到更大的文件。我也喜欢从视频发布JPG格式照片拍摄,让人们可以看到,如果这是他们甚至想观看或下载的东西。再次,这需要额外的时间。另外,我的影片通常是全画幅的1280x720分辨率,无帐户邮票,软件横幅广告或恼人的水印。它也需要时间来组装无缝几个视频剪辑成一个视频文件。我提出这个问题的原因是因为前两次我贴这个论坛的视频,有人已经发布了版本相同的视频几分钟的我做之前,它让我思考。我不希望是多余的或者觉得我在浪费在CC的服务器空间,我永远不会让我的视频发布任何更快,所以,如果有就是认为它是多余的,我张贴的人的共识我的影片后,有人已经贴出自己的,只是让我知道,我会停止这样做。这实际上将节省我的时间和精力来停止编辑和发布这些视频。

无论你们要我怎么做。我将满足你的愿望。让我知道你在想什么或者所喜欢这篇文章或消息我或张贴一个答复,告诉我你的意见是对此事是什么。谢谢。

I like your video, because it doesn't have a watermark and HD, it looks great. I hope you will be able to release more of the other families. My English is very poor, forgive me

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't bother to post these videos after someone else posts a version of the same video a few minutes before I do. I can't get my videos posted as quickly as some people can post their raw unedited footage. It takes a little longer to edit and upload HD video which usually involves larger files. I also like to post a .jpg photo capture from the video so that people can see if it's something they even want to watch or download. Again, this takes extra time. Also, my videos are usually full frame 1280x720 resolution with no account stamps, software banners or annoying watermarks. It also takes time to seamlessly assemble several video clips into one video file. The reason I bring up this matter is because the last two times I posted a video to this forum, someone had already posted a version of the same video several minutes before I did and it got me thinking. I don't want to be redundant or feel that I'm wasting space on CC's servers and I'm never going to get my video posted any faster, so, if there is a consensus of people that think it's redundant for me to post my videos after someone else has already posted their own, just let me know and I'll stop doing it. It will actually save me time and effort to discontinue editing and posting these videos.

Whatever you guys want me to do. I will accommodate your wishes. Let me know what you think by either liking this post or messaging me or posting a reply telling me what your opinion is on this matter. Thanks.

Chip. You have answered your own question. Your videos are quality, that's why I appreciate them. I hope you keep posting.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

By all means, continue.  Your videos are good quality and complete.  They are a welcome addition to this forum.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

u keep doing it the way u do because the way u do, we like ::)

• Upvote 4

Thanks for all the support and "I hear ya!" I will gladly continue to provide the best quality videos I can make, whenever I am able to capture something of interest. I guess being an insomniac has an up side sometimes when it comes do dealing with time zones halfway around the world from me (Eastern US). :biggrin:  

• Upvote 6

On 6/19/2016 at 11:29 AM, StoJa9 said:

Don't say that! You're just a troll with a small wiener because you don't like JoeyBallBags seizure inducing, CineMax techno sex! :dodgy:::)

FYI... I do not have a small wiener... but thank you for at least noticing.

justin-bieber-I-was-in-the-pool-meme.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Thanks for all the support and "I hear ya!" I will gladly continue to provide the best quality videos I can make, whenever I am able to capture something of interest. I guess being an insomniac has an up side sometimes when it comes do dealing with time zones halfway around the world from me (Eastern US). :biggrin:  

How do you think I've managed to capture so much LOL? But honestly I wish I wasn't an insomniac.

• Upvote 1

On 2016-06-23 at 2:35 AM, Chip2020 said:

Thanks unknown6497 for posting this video. I posted mine just in case you want to delete yours to protect your account code. If you don't have an RLC account and have a dynamic IP address via a VPN it's not a concern, but just in case, you have the option to take it down. The videos I post have no watermarks whatsoever. 

Thank you for being considerate. :)

16 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

You should keep recording/uploading yours, they're good quality and you also never know if anyone else is recording/uploading the same thing. A couple things to help speed it up for you, is, You can add a logo to your videos right from Bandicam before you start recording to hide your account code. You can also take a take a screenshot from within bandicam or open the video file in VLC and save a screenshot/multiple screenshots from the video in one picture so it shows a preview and that only takes seconds. The transcoding though depends on your CPU/GPU and settings of the encoder.

Also thank you for the video. :)

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Keep posting please!

• Upvote 2