Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎27 at 6:36 AM, inconnu5912 said:

Today :)             (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Terrific video BUT....the star isn't Leora.  *I* think the dog is a comedic genius!!

• Upvote 7

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 4:47 AM, Chip2020 said:

Thanks Unknown6497, but I need to tell you that I don't use Bandicam to capture my videos and that's why there are no watermarks and no account codes that need hiding with a logo. My videos have a logo because I wan t it there and it's put there post edit. The screenshots are also done post edit (using Bandicam) because I want the logo to appear on them also.

Here is an example of a screenshot made from a raw capture. You can see that there is no logo present, yet no account code appears either. There are also no watermarks ever.

Using Bandicam to capture real time video would include water marks and account codes that I don't wish to include with the videos I post on CC. Bandicam is a monitor based capture program that records all video you select to see on all or part of your monitor. My software captures raw video that will not include watermarks and account codes. It captures raw video independently from the image shown on your monitor. I can simultaneously capture multiple video with audio, not include any watermarks or account codes and still do it behind the scenes so the I can enjoy the full use of my pc by doing other projects while one or more captures are running in the background.

I know that my OCD requires that I try to make the best video I can before I post it by using expensive professional video capturing/editing software, but I think it pays off with the results.

Wish I could do that, I have been banned once already.... why I don't post pics anymore :cry:

• Upvote 3

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 9:20 AM, bullake said:

look her face when watch Paul on 5:15/5:16 minute!

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

What a strange sound, does not match the video. :huh:

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 8:53 AM, bullake said:

Aujourd'hui, la session GR ..

session de lapin ..

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 9:20 AM, bullake said:

regarder son visage quand montre Paul sur 5: 15/5: 16 minutes!

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 5:00 PM, Yury said:

Il serait intéressant d'entendre, ce Leora dit à son chien. :biggrin:

bonjour, tres belles video

et oui Yury, vous avez raison si vous avez entendue et traduit

merci pour tous vos traduction fait tous les forum que allez et que vous savez nous traduire pour nous tous

et merci a tous ceux qui peuve traduire aussi du français vers l'anglais

la traduction humaine ai bien mieux que l'automatique (pour le moment en tous ça)

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎06 at 9:22 PM, Howard said:

I didn't know Leora babysits. That certainly would explain a few things!

People will do all kinds of things like changing titles thinking they are out smarting RLC so their Video doesn't get removed.   Now that this link is Posted that site just become RLC's next DMCA Target.

• Upvote 5