Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that smeone got a video of Leora's bating session just finished, As usual she started slowly wih the thong pulled aside,    then removed the thong and got into some serious bating. First on her back with legs wide open and then flipped over with  her ass in the air. She was back on her back and increasing speed as the big "O" appoached. Then the dog started barking as reported above. Apparently the dog thought she was in trouble  or something because of her loud moaning. It was not clear if she finished her orgasm before throwing the pillow at the dog. She then stuck a finger in and decided that she needed to cleam up. Went into the bathroom and washed her pussy with the hand held shower head. Dryed off and back to check on the dog as reported,  I don't know how clipping the dog's nails helped but the dog seemed happy. Leora is nude during all of this activity. I hope that someone got the video recorded.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cardone6161 said:

Maybe your best effort yet!!!

It is really difficult now with aggressive blocking and lack of full screen and of course dots everywhere which is why I did not post more than one pic of her last LR bate even though that was pretty good. It is a shame that she did not turn around like she has done in recent GR bates but it was short and enjoyable. 

• Upvote 4