Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 2:37 AM, StnCld316 said:

LeoraPaulinBed.gif

A Blast From the Past

That was back when they couldn't even afford bed sheets.    If Paul would have awaken, he would have quickly covered her up.   That's how he was back then, until he realized that the RLC pay was much better when Leora was allowed to prance around naked around the place. 

Hence, they now have plenty of new sheets, and towels, and fine china, and a new microwave, and computer, and easel, and so forth and so on.  

Thanks to her cute pussy, they have prospered well.  

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, juliemartinmarseille said:

Are you sure it's Leora and Paul? I think it's Maria and John, one of the first couple on RLC.

It's Leora & Paul. That was just after they first joined RLC 3 Years ago. I made the gif from one of the Videos that are in the Archived Video Thread for their apartment.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's Leora & Paul. That was just after they first joined RLC 3 Years ago. I made the gif from one of the Videos that are in the Archived Video Thread for their apartment.

And besides,.. There's only one pussy around this forum like hers.   

I'm probably committing some kind of cardinal sin around here.   So I guess I'll just slip away now.

9 minutes ago, supercopter said:

bonjour, pouvez-vous dire ces ou dans l'archive ?

merci de repondre

The Archived Pictures are just below the Rules Thread.  The Pictures currently there are only available to Premium Members for the time being. But as I keep adding more there should be something for all to see soon.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Les images archivées sont juste en dessous du Règlement Thread. Les photos il y a actuellement seulement disponible aux membres Premium pour le moment. Mais comme je continue d'ajouter plus il devrait y avoir quelque chose pour tout voir bientôt.

merci