Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, woodworker said:

I don't scare easily.   But between the dog humping that pillow at the same time that Leora is in a state of sexual frenzy is bazaar enough, but the look on that dogs face in the second from the last shot, is positively demonic.   

The next thing you'll know is Leora will start to levitate while bouncing up and down on Paul's body.  

In fact I'm convinced that if Paul's prick didn't have that peculiar hook that it has, she may well have floated right up to the ceiling.   

definetly not an active participant is he

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Why do you reverse the image in many of your photos?

It is actually a small minority but I do it just to make it look different. You have to remember how many pictures I have posted over the last year.

And just in case I didn't say it before, great work Howard.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is actually a small minority but I do it just to make it look different. You have to remember how many pictures I have posted over the last year.

Other than some color correction, I'd rather upload the pics as they are captured.  In your pic, Paul swings right when he's actually a southpaw. :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Other than some color correction, I'd rather upload the pics as they are captured.  In your pic, Paul swings right when he's actually a southpaw. :)

We're all different man, and let's not speculate on how Paul swings ... ROFL

As i said you see what you see and i see what i see. There nobody right or wrong we all see thing different Rita was a exampl. I just made a comment and that all . End of this conversation there no need in arguing over this. Water under the bridge

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 8:44 PM, StnCld316 said:

LOL  Some Bedposts have been inserted into some interesting places.

I know.  And they not all so user friendly either.    This one looks lethal, almost like a hand grenade. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, woodworker said:

I know.  And they not all so user friendly either.    This one looks lethal, almost like a hand grenade.  

Or like something Vlad the Impaler would have used.

any time leora anal sex?

Not that I can recall.   But then I haven't been watching her as studiously as some.   Since you are new here, I felt as though I should respond to that.  But technically, your suppose to only make references in the way of comments to the wonderful pictures that some good people manage to leave on here.    So next time click a picture of her ass before asking that kind of question.

It's a matter of protocol, around here.  That's all. 

• Upvote 1