Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

I do not find Leora being on Paul that interesting as that is kind of standard stuff - though Leora´s orgasm is nice to see. I rather watch Leora´s blowjob - if there will be a video of this session (I trust on that) - I will again watch the blowjob with half speed and 300 % zoom, then I can see more clearly her taking the sperm into her mouth, that´s a real dream, I say!

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find her BJs sexy but the riding not so much. Of course what I really want to see is her on her knees arse in the air directly in front of camera as she sucks off Paul on the GR carpet and uses her fingers to satisfy herself - it's sort of happened recently but even better would be if someone posted the BeR escapades when she does that but it is an extreme rarity that anyone posts and they never seem to give that unedited high res perfect shot. The last 2 months have been brilliant.
We almost got a proper facial today which would be unexpected but welcome although I am not sure he produces quite enough stuff - a high percentage of men don't. There's tricks and herbs to produce more spunk but I always come inside so I never see if they work.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 1:49 PM, Howard said:

Part 1 of 6.
When you look through the next few posts, keep in mind...

- Paul is a fat-head.
- The pooch was acting as if on a sugar high.
- Paul had some difficulty staying at 'attention'.
- Leora worked hard (literally and figuratively) for her (half-baked) cookie.

Peeps - these photos (and others) are not easy to capture, color correct and post for all to enjoy. Especially those who work or are at school while they frolic.  Show some LOVE at the end of each post to everyone who volunteers their time so YOU can have something to look forward to when you get home. Nobody is getting paid (at least not me) for doing this.

(The Image Contents are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

You guys are great and these pics are definitely appreciated! 

Thanks for the great work, thanks for sharing, and thanks Leora for being awesome!!

• Upvote 11

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 4:22 AM, joe_bloke said:

meanwhile ...

This could be the dogs big moment.   Just look at that look on it's face.  

She must be in a state of sweet anticipation. 

"Oh, yes, yes, yes,..Please Paul,.. Please don't hold back now,.. I am yours!"

• Upvote 3

On ‎20‎.‎7‎.‎2016 at 1:25 AM, Howard said:

Leora isn't that great doing the lollipop ... she usually concentrates on the tip.  She could easily be like a see-saw and go up and down (she just needs to mix it up better).

:biggrin:

We men are different - I think the tip is clearly the most sensitive part of the male organ, especially the upper back part of it, and Leora takes care of it exactly the way I would prefer. Maya and Suzan are pretty good as well.