Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 11:12 PM, BBsq69 said:

it certainly looked like it but I'm not 100% positive. It would be nice to see some definitive evidence and I did not get that by watching it. If you had to press me I would agree with you but I have thought that happened a couple of times in the BeR and nobody seemed to comment.

On further examination of the footage, I am now going to have to go with no. Clearly just before this, the fingers are attending the vulva and the fingers are pointing slightly down. I did not see a reaction which you normally get when you stick your fingers in someone's arse - I've plenty of experience in that department - so no hard evidence and now I simply do not believe his finger/s is/are in the back door.

I'm not out to start an argument so we will have to agree to differ, because the way I see it, when he put his finger up Leora's ass she lets out a whimper and lifts her head up, before going back to sucking his cock

• Upvote 3

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 3:30 PM, Newark52 said:

I'm not out to start an argument so we will have to agree to differ, because the way I see it, when he put his finger up Leora's ass she lets out a whimper and lifts her head up, before going back to sucking his cock

OK we are going to differ but I want to believe. My counter argument is that this is the moment you are talking about I think at 00:44:48

when she let out the first and loudest of a sequence of prominent yelps but Paul's fingers did not change position so I assume she has just been stimulated enough and come up for air simultaneously.

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 10:10 AM, BBsq69 said:

Isn't there some kind of institution we can put the terminally fuckwitted in to stop them posting absolute shit on the pictures thread? I repeat once again it's a fucking pain the neck that these utter dicks, who it has to be said are largely the usual suspects, continue to interfere with the glorious pictorial tribute to The Goddess. If you want to discuss which of you is the biggest tool, then there is a rant forum or why not start a thread just on Paul picking his nose.

Picture Fucking Thread

Whoa!! BB, Chill out a little my friend,You will end up having a coronary if you don't calm down,then who will supply the pictures.......Fuckwits? I like that. I give you reputation for creativity.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hope85 said:

z_2253.gif

- - - AYER - - - 

She looked GREAT in that dress but she got all dressed and then took it off and put on jeans before leaving the house..I think the guy she is with likes playing with the dog more than he does Leora  

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎18 at 1:18 PM, supercopter said:

VOICI repos non bien Meriter

du rangement et apres faire non de repassage Peux

j'espere que vous avez fait aussi des belle photo ou video d'elle qui ai tres belle

Bon boulot, mon gars !!! Est-ce possible d'avoir des photos un peu plus grandes ?

Bon courage et encore merci !!!

• Upvote 2