Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Glad to see they have their issues patched up once again.

guest tried to walk away nina grabbed her pulled her back then the guest stradled her legs and there they stayed for awhile then the guest put  her legs between ninas legs sucks you can only see their feet but it is obvious what they are doing

now they are leaving together at 5 in the morning, that sucks where are they going to go to have sex the guest lives here maybe a motel, shit I thought we would see something,i don't understand why they left the guest went in to talk to kira after she went to bed I assumed to get her blessing,so why did they feel the need to hide from us when they were making out in the kitchen then go somewhere else to have sex? its not like they are shy

,well Nina and the guest never came back home,surprisied kira puts up with it,allways thought nina was a cheater back when this guest and her girlfriend were hanging out here before nina  and kira would get in fights and nina would take off for the night quite a few times,it  was not hard to figure out where she was going then