Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

NellyMassage.gif

If it doesn't show when it first comes up wait about 15 seconds. The file is 40MB. so it has to buffer before it will show.

Epic nudity from Nelly tonight but whether I connect normally (and it last 2 minutes) or VPN (and it freezes horrendously and has been all day at Nelly's) the whole time has been ruined to me. I had a lot of freezing with the party last night early on then everything came OK, but with Nelly today and noticiably far worse than any other appartment it's just been appalling. She still naked but I've given up.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Epic nudity from Nelly tonight but whether I connect normally (and it last 2 minutes) or VPN (and it freezes horrendously and has been all day at Nelly's) the whole time has been ruined to me. I had a lot of freezing with the party last night early on then everything came OK, but with Nelly today and noticiably far worse than any other appartment it's just been appalling. She still naked but I've given up.

Did they end up doing the boogie-woogie?  Had to run an errand and when I returned a couple hours later, the place was dark.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Sometimes the cams work that way.  I guess all the Bandwidth was being used up by what happened at the Barcelona #2 Apartment.