Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

Apparently you did not see what happened and I did ;) And she totally flipped out screaming at him and crying too when he came inside of her and instantly ran to the bathroom and pointed the showerhead toward her pussy and cleaned it out. So much for your "insight" that she like him to come inside of her ;)

I saw that - she was pissed.

Then again, most of what I see on RLC, the guys don't wear condoms and pull out to cum. I think they don't realize the odds are too great knocking her up even if pulling out in time.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

I saw that - she was pissed.

Then again, most of what I see on RLC, the guys don't wear condoms and pull out to cum. I think they don't realize the odds are too great knocking her up even if pulling out in time.

Finally someone who actually saw what happened and agree :)

It can be nothing else than to love this couple Nelly and Bogdan. They truly fulfill their fantasies and their own thoughts just anywhere in the home every corner. without having to think about cameras and principles that most of the other apartments do. But then you see what the difference between joy it is to the various pairs just sitting straight up and down to look so unhappy with their own lives, and creeps into the hidden zones that they frequently utilize daily in their homes. But not here at the home of the N & B does not. for they will always find lots of fun things with all who come to them. yes they offer high level of entertainment, ranging from hide and seek, charadens,  etc to enjoyable nice sex just when they feel like it. It appears that they are then much more open and happier to each other without a lot of jealousy and control needs of the majority of the other pairs. It is also a pleasure to see Efim & beauty visiting again. :) What if everyone else took for N & B and live out all their interior to live as they lived in their own homes, and not constantly think about the rules that make them feel as experimental rabbits. Hell. You only live once. so live life like this fine pair of N & B does, and stop right so afraid of everything around you. Big hug and love to Nelly & Bogdan. :)

• Upvote 3

I'm pretty sure that i am not be far from the truth that every man have fantasizes about this kind of girl (Efim's GF) as a lover sexy handsome and knows how to pleased her man. But everyone should know it is not easy to fulfill the her sexuality demands

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, rebliz said:

I'm pretty sure that i am not be far from the truth that every man have fantasizes about this kind of girl (Efim's GF) as a lover sexy handsome and knows how to pleased her man. But everyone should know it is not easy to fulfill the her sexuality demands

She is very very beautiful indeed. I hope they stay in the apartment or even get their own apartment.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, rebliz said:

She got the right guy with Efim.  He proved us several times that he can easily cum 6 times a day.  Happy wife, happy life  ....

• Upvote 3

I really love watching Nelly and Bogdan in their relationship as they are one of the most likeable and interesting couples.  I also love that at 03:40 in the morning their time, it is light enough to see the distant flats through their window. Fantastic!

• Upvote 3