Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Nelly practiced the violin again today for the first time in a long time, She is so Pretty in virginal white, I wished that she would ask Darnita to come and play with her some time, as that would be a site to be seen.  Darnita is a very accomplished violinist,  :angel::angel: Two Angels together what  a sight to behold :heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Pressing the camera 3, and you stand there so deliciously beautiful with violin beautiful voice escape through my hi-fi speakers, and I know that both you and Bogdan has always liked to see our pictures we frequently shared with us to you both before, then you got to see how we too see you there daily. Now the times unfortunately completely past when your landlord has set the bar even higher and also has a property right in what you have in there will get to choose what you yourselves shall see. So how much you like to show how beautiful you stood there and played, so we can not share the wonderful experience with you, anything not to be banned, and so never see you so beautifully fine and also miss all the beauty and fun you daily find on. no it's not even worth taking a chance one photo anymore. But would still have the pleasure to take part of your fine lives in peace and quiet, with that, so now just write a few lines instead, so you get anyway a small part of what one can see here on the outside. I really think it is sad that it has become like this, and also sorry for all the others in the different apartments, which also have the same opinion as you, so see themselves. Yes it is today just as hard times for us out here as your hard guarded inside. So all love to both you and Bogdan. You with five other couples in the other apartments are the best on the entire RLC. Love peace and understanding. ❤️??❤️

• Upvote 1

I believe it is time for Nelly to step it up for all of us fans that think she is so beautiful and support her.

I think she should get dressed in a sexy outfit with high heels, and do a strip tease, ending in a nice masturbation scene, pointed toward the camera next to the bed.

Anyone in agreement, send her some love and encouragement.  She can be sexier than many of the girls that are allegedly more popular.

That smile and that body.....ooooooof!

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎13 at 2:38 PM, Boom said:

They are friends with Dasha and Demid. They are playing cards.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:biggrin: IT'S OLD NEWS :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Nelly is a woman after my own heart..................She is watching Game of Thrones :heart: Just one more reason to love her beauty :heart: to love her sensuality :heart: to love her personality :heart: to love that incredible sultry voice :heart: to love her gracefulness :heart: and to love that beautiful smile :heart:

To be totally taken back by her mystery :angel: She is an angel of love. :heart:

• Upvote 1

Nelly, why are you hiding your fantastic body from us?  You have been playing under the covers, and we love it, but we miss the way your body moves.

You are one of the best ladies on RLC.

• Upvote 2