Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

How many of you have followed Nelly and Bogdan from the beginning?  

One of most spectacular moments of all time on RLC,  was Nelly interacted with us the viewer, not long after they moved into new apartment.

The newbies here would not know about this, but I can tell you, it was one of the most beautiful moments in my memory, and very nice to see that we are appreciated by the tenants of RLC.

Here is what happened that special day. Nelly was sitting on one of the bean bag chairs in front of the television, she started to get quite( Randy).Beside her on the floor was a piece of poster board.

She began to give in slowly to inner most desires, she was extremely hot as always when she gives in to these desires. She brought herself to an eruption and explosion of true sensuality, and nearly passed out from exhaustion, then the biggest smile ever graced those incredible lips. We all know that Nelly has one of most beautiful smiles that just makes you feel happy when you see her smile.

We also know she has such a great attitude towards life in general, and it is contagious to all who watch her.

She reached down and picked up that poster board, held it up to the camera, and I almost feel out of my chair....... for on this poster board was a Cupid's heart with words written in English.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

I sure miss this playful Nelly, I sure hope that she returns to this happy go lucky playful self again and throws us another one of those special surprises.

9iRRBLLxT.png

• Upvote 4

Not forgetting of course the last bath Nelly took in the apartment in which Masha & Sasha now reside. If you remember she had one of her epic bates and afterwards put her fingers to her lips and blew a kiss while facing the camera directly and again with her magic smile. As you say above Rider, there is no doubting who all this was directed at. I really do like a girl who enjoys living this way of life as she does.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Not forgetting of course the last bath Nelly took in the apartment in which Masha & Sasha now reside. If you remember she had one of her epic bates and afterwards put her fingers to her lips and blew a kiss while facing the camera directly and again with her magic smile. As you say above Rider, there is no doubting who all this was directed at. I really do like a girl who enjoys living this way of life as she does.

I remember Happy :heart: