Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest Peeker Seeker
3 hours ago, dward said:

has Nelly ever gone lez cause this might be worth watching longer

I would watch that girl is funny pretty smile

13 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sure they will send you an apology for choosing a cat that does not meet your standards.

I'm sure they won't have the time to send me a response because if you want to be popular you have to meet the standards shared by most people. So is the real life. I'm sure they will change their mind after viewing statistics.

Originality is often not compatible with success and pets contribute A LOT in reallifecam success.

Exquisitely sexual and athletic naked fuck by Nelly & Bogdan in their kitchen right now! I am jealous as hell! and this all happened because Nelly was taking naked photos of his dick whilst he was having a shower! She knows how to tease, this girl!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Halbadier said:

Exquisitely sexual and athletic naked fuck by Nelly & Bogdan in their kitchen right now! I am jealous as hell! and this all happened because Nelly was taking naked photos of his dick whilst he was having a shower! She knows how to tease, this girl!!!

What everyone should notice, is that Nelly (I wish I knew her real name) is not only a very sensual lady, but she is totally in love with her man.  They are so comfortable sitting together, and just hanging out, that everyone should be as lucky as they are.  Their sexual relationship is so natural, because they are so comfortable with each other.

If it is true that they are moving to a "new life", then I am sure that many of us will really miss them.  Her smile is contagious.  I hope they continue their happiness together.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, anna2016 said:

I'm sure they won't have the time to send me a response because if you want to be popular you have to meet the standards shared by most people. So is the real life. I'm sure they will change their mind after viewing statistics.

Originality is often not compatible with success and pets contribute A LOT in reallifecam success.

Holy fuck that's news to me but quite a theory...lol

Guest wolf1111
On 6/21/2016 at 6:23 AM, kitek said:

N&B might be leaving RLC soon, they want to buy their own apartment, they have already put down deposit, it all depends if bank approves the mortgage if not they'll lose deposit.

Sad :( NooooOOooOOo