Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sorry man, mike was talking about bonnie being 67 and then you said you were 67 and the way I read it was that you and bonnie were the same person, but in error you had forgotten to switch account! Then I re-read it and I realised I misunderstood, nothing to worry about!

ok Ben- just wanted to make sure- thanks

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im still shocked at what i just saw and thank god i was around to see it. Been a big Ilona fan since her first day and never thought she had any intention of showing that side of her.... She seemed to really enjoy her new toy so just maybe she will get tempted to use it again. 

:heart: ILONA thank you.

If she used it the first day -- i think we will definately see more of that. --- I was shocked that she was so anxious to use it once she got in bed.

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Lrf said:

bandicam2016-07-0700-12-20-825.md.jpg

that is Polya's- does Ilona one just like it ????????

No i did not and Blue did not miss it either and we have it recorded. I see that a lot of member can be wrong and you don't say shit to them. So i guess your tree swing the other way. It pretty clear you guys don't have a women and you think you can BULLY me. Please you couldn't handle me and i would not give the most of you the time a day. Grow a set of ball

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Polya might be a morning type of gal

hopefully cacjc

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

No i did not and Blue did not miss it either and we have it recorded. I see that a lot of member can be wrong and you don't say shit to them. So i guess your tree swing the other way. It pretty clear you guys don't have a women and you think you can BULLY me. Please you couldn't handle me and i would not give the most of you the time a day. Grow a set of ball

hqdefault.jpgf93a5fc7ffc9d011a0057ff83d6e.jpg