Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Yeah Beav i've got a 10 yr old daughter that takes a lot of my time too

I'll pop back from time to time to see whats going on but not like i am now

the problem of this style of website it's you can fall very easily in the addiction,it's always good take regular break with that and return in the true life

• Upvote 1

Just now, clivebb said:

the problem of this style of website it's you can fall very easily in the addiction,it's always good take regular break with that and return in the true life

So true Clive when i started about a 1 year ago i never thought i would get caught up in the drama of it all

but it gets you in

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Everyone is satisfied :biggrin:, these are the happiest times on CC lol 

yes they are for now, and hopefully on-going

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

So true Clive when i started about a 1 year ago i never thought i would get caught up in the drama of it all

but it gets you in

i had a period when i was really addict on rlc like stay praticaly all the journey on rlc for missed nothing but now it's finish,

i connect one time on journey like 10 mn for check faster the appartments and the forum and after i watch only the night before go sleeping,too many time lost with that.

rlc have a part of chance too,i have check ilona 1 mn before she start using the dildo,i was lucky this time but not all the time

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Yeah Beav i've got a 10 yr old daughter that takes a lot of my time too

I'll pop back from time to time to see whats going on but not like i am now

good for you cacjc- I won't tell you what I have, don't want to make you feel to old hahahahaha

Well beaver, it seems that a deal is a deal and I will honor my part of the the deal.   I'm really sorry that I didn't get to watch her live!!   Oh well, I just hope that once I subscribe the fun doesn't stop!!!

Congrats to you Ilona, you have always been one of my favorites on RLC and I hope that I won't be disappointed when I subscribe again.   I never would have thought in a million years that you had it in you to make so many subscribers very happy!    You ROCK girl!!

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Damn i was a dumbass about Ilona --- shit me a brick girl. --- Im in shock guys!!!!!!!!!!

Same here Dreamer..super surprising thing by iona..but love it hehe.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Same here Dreamer..super surprising thing by iona..but love it hehe.

Like I said, I've always liked Ilona and I hope there are bigger and better things to come from her!   Just remember......life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!

• Upvote 1