Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep totaly agree mrBox,and bet k&k is not as popular as in beginning..i watch their apartment in the start..then the girls a lot of the time arent in house,and most of their life,special regard sex its outside rlc..they basicaly do the same things again and again..being the usual massages,or kami that sleeps with boyfriend thousands and times and never do anything..kristy only time she brought her boyfriend to the house they hide to do it..even i liking both girls..they just dont are interesting to fallow.

Never do anything lol???? Kami has had sex with Cokeboy at least 3 times ive seen

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just some things beaver,how many days was the last trip?

3 or 4 days I think- went home to visit family

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Never do anything lol???? Kami has had sex with Cokeboy at least 3 times ive seen

Yes..but they sleeped togheter dozens of times..and its always the same thing..could be even 22h,23h..but they play an little..and boom..both sleep..doing nothing more..dont say its an normal thing..somethimes its normal but só many times..lol..they are in their 20s..in bed..sometimes both naked..and the sleep...but they do more things like this...

Hello i am the sitter for Blue tonight. I am Typing for Bonnie husband Blue. Blue say Ilona is doing what she did last time she was here. Remember she left for a few day and come back and i think she did this 2 time. So now we are stuck with the boring girls that take a shower in her bra and underwear. Now we my get to see what it like all day seeing the girls dress all the time. It was nice to see the girl have fun with there toy and if you been watching they only done it around bed time. It not like VV where the girls sit around and play with them self all day

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep totaly agree mrBox,and bet k&k is not as popular as in beginning..i watch their apartment in the start..then the girls a lot of the time arent in house,and most of their life,special regard sex its outside rlc..they basicaly do the same things again and again..being the usual massages,or kami that sleeps with boyfriend thousands and times and never do anything..kristy only time she brought her boyfriend to the house they hide to do it..even i liking both girls..they just dont are interesting to fallow.

That is because you only care about sexual things Ze and that will be the downfall of RLC period, it is not about sex it is about the concept of being able to follow the real lives of people. online, uncut and live 24/7, That is the concept that sold the world on RLC and the more they go away from that concept and more towards the Voyeur Villa concept the more it will fail in the long run. 

Sex is everywhere and easy to access for free, but the concept of real life 24/7 is novel and unique and only RLC does it. The girls apartment is not the centerpiece of RLC but just one of many apartments, why do you think they keep the old ones, because nobody views them. ROFLMAO

Lol Did this girl that bath with clothes on?Just dont get it..no more girls avaliable to rlc than this "things" that Thake an bath in clothes!?Dont want show nothing on cams..simples..dont be on rlc and cams.Hope this girl doesnt stay..even Irma isnt looking the same..

Guest beaver67

I don't think the guest brought enough clothes while Ilona is gone, and maybe it is her sister, or relative that came- to go with her- ???????