Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand happy, but I'm not paying for the shit I'm witnessing and all the lag that goes with it.   If I find a solution to the problems I'm experiencing and RLC gets their shit together then maybe I'll re-up.   Don't worry, beaver will be the first to know when that day happens!

I know I will

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Xide said:

I wonder if Polya should go on this trip, but since she was robbed and lost passport, she had to be replaced.

Thats prolly the first thing that came out of my fingers today that makes sense!

she did not lost her passport, it lay in the bedside drawer

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

she did not lost her passport, it lay in the bedside drawer

If its back in her possesion then great, But someone did say she said that was gone with cash and bag.

I just reviewed some of the video i recorded today whilst at work, firstly Nelly had a couple of nice sessions today, that girl is a doll. Secondly, I don't know why everyone was complaining about the Ilona bate, it was daylight and the music was off when she came, she had some real hot moans! Finally, I was laughing at how Ilona took selfies in both a France and Portugal shirt, so no matter who wins the final she has the right picture already!

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67

beside Irma talking with the guest- she might be waiting up for Polya- Irma is like that

2 minutes ago, Xide said:

If its back in her possesion then great, But someone did say she said that was gone with cash and bag.

It was kitek who said that, and he later corrected himself. Polya did have some of her documents taken, but luckily she had taken the passport out of her bag that day

3 minutes ago, Xide said:

Kitek said it first, but corrected. I've even seen her passport afterwards. She put it in the drawer.