Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Did any body think that Polya is from spain and did you no that Russian language is there second language so she probably had to learn it for work or just to communicate with all the Russian that come there. It like this here in Florida Spanish is or second language. Remember Sara. she was from barcelona

Doesnt look spanish at all to me..and i see a lot of spanish womans.She seems of an country like azerbaijan or some country near it.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just never say you dont like Rita..or you will be crushed in here..

I think I did. She is a good looking lady but she was rather boring this time around. And all she really needed to do was interact with the other ladies more. And I don't mean getting nude or anything. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Did any body think that Polya is from spain and did you no that Russian language is there second language so she probably had to learn it for work or just to communicate with all the Russian that come there. It like this here in Florida Spanish is or second language. Remember Sara. she was from barcelona

It has already been established by Yuri Polya is from Azerbaijan. Russian is spoken by the people there because it was part of the Soviet Union. She is not from Spain.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

kitek

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • kitek
  • Premium Member
  • 1,406 posts
On 7/2/2016 at 1:06 PM, DES7469 said:

To bad the balcony cam isn't a little lower. Still like what I see of Polya. Anyone have a guess on where she's from. Trying to figure it out based on skin tone and features but I suck at it. And she either dances a lot or works out cause her legs are really toned.

From what I could figure out from her conversations,  she is from Azerbaijan.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Usually a member has said something demeaning about one of the tenants when they are called stupid or an idiot. -- If a member says something degrading -- he or she can usually expected to be put in their place. Why cant a member jus say you dont like a certain girl and why? You dont have to talk that way about them -- but if you do -- you should understand when you get something said back to you too.You wont be called a name if you are respectful and talk in a respectful way.

Do you read What i said?I sayed i didnt like Rita in rlc and that she hidded a lot..nothing of bad names..just my sinsere opinion without desrespecting any girl..whats its wrong in the fact i dont like to see an resident in rlc!?And then i was called bad things...you know something called respect the others and their opinions?Some in here dont acept that..for some its impossible that someone doesnt like some girl..or that we cant say What we find bad in them..the last frase from you its insulting to me..i most of the time talk with respect and give my opinions and read the others ones..then max i say i dont agree and responde with minimal respect..never seen you saying telling to some dudes in here that are constantly being desrespecful to cc users that they are doing bad...

10 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

This is not true, the second language in Spain is Catalan, and in fact in Barcelona it is the primary language. And these girls are not speaking Russian anyway, they're speaking Ukranian (although I'm not sure about Polya)

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think I did. She is a good looking lady but she was rather boring this time around. And all she really needed to do was interact with the other ladies more. And I don't mean getting nude or anything. 

Couldnt agree more Des.But say that silently or some will call you an "hater".

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

kitek

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • kitek
  • Premium Member
  • 1,406 posts

From what I could figure out from her conversations,  she is from Azerbaijan.

Thes- do you by chance know any background on Polya, like school, family, job, languages she speaks, that sort of thing ?????

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Rita interacted as much as she could with everyone -- and still have a private and professional career. She went to shop with them, went out to eat with them, to the beach. She had school,. business, and then RLC to try and handle. That's alot to do and have time to do them. She was totally friendly with everyone. Maybe she wasn't thata good of a fit for the project -- but she sure to hell wasnt bad by any stretch of the imagination. She had a great personality and is beautiful as anyone has ever been.

• Upvote 2