Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

One more question before i go to bed for awhile -- Is Ilona coming back? Ive kind of been out of the "loop" as they say? Ive been spending time with a friend who was in an accident so not been around.

Guest beaver67

I would say today was a nice, fun day- the girls interacted, lots of laughs, etc- a pleasure to watch them

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

One more question before i go to bed for awhile -- Is Ilona coming back? Ive kind of been out of the "loop" as they say? Ive been spending time with a friend who was in an accident so not been around.

Dreamer, you have access to her room don't you?   Just go look and see if any of her stuff is still there.   She took a weekend hiatus the first time she was here and that is probably what she has done this time.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Far as we know yes..

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dreamer, you have access to her room don't you?   Just go look and see if any of her stuff is still there.   She took a weekend hiatus the first time she was here and that is probably what she has done this time.

Not much is left, but a little. -- Just asking Harley. --- Hope she comes back.

• Upvote 1