Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Totally agree on all of that -- dont think there is any chemistry with Polya and Irma -- they do like each other tho.

Oh totally, there's no awkwardness there and they seem to be getting along just fine, certainly a good friendship developing, but Irma and Ilona have history and i'm sure Irma is looking forward to having her back

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh totally, there's no awkwardness there and they seem to be getting along just fine, certainly a good friendship developing, but Irma and Ilona have history and i'm sure Irma is looking forward to having her back

I think Irma and Ilona were starting to "connect" right when Ilona left. -- Oh yea Polya and Irma have a good friendship developing.

It starting to look like Irma not going to be giving Polya a massage and it look like Polya not going to do nothing for the paying viewer. Well i hope Ilona come back soon. It going to be a very sad sad day when Irma and Ilona leave. I have to say when the apt open Nora keep it going then they close it down but when it open again there was Ilona and she has made thing happen in that apt Like Nora did. Just think the two girls we complying about are the one that made thing happen

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks Bonnie --wasn't sure.

It was her comeback,many wanted that..so at least Irma will stay two months..but its very possible she will stay the full three months..sam thing with llona.

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Es beginnt zu schauen, wie Irma gehen zu geben Polya eine Massage nicht und es aussehen wie Polya nicht nichts für die Zahl Betrachter tun wird. Nun, ich hoffe, Ilona kommen bald wieder. Es wird ein sehr traurig trauriger Tag, wenn Irma und Ilona verlassen. Ich muss sagen, wenn die Wohnung offen Nora halten es geht dann schließen sie es nach unten, aber wenn es wieder öffnen war Ilona und sie hat, was in diesem apt wie Nora möglich gemacht hat. Man denke nur an die beiden Mädchen, die wir über die Einhaltung derjenige sind, der Sache gemacht passieren

The event with him the Girls are one week usually lasts. Hopefully they do not remain so long. Becomes quite dull without Ilona.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Vacation time....did it for years with no problems.  Smoke it at the beginning and give yourself 7 days rest without it.....worked for me.

Hope its nothing too serious and that your sister get Well fast Harley.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's also a Germ Spreader.  Everyone sucks through the pipe not knowing what the previous user has. Good way to develop Oral Herpes.

Indeed dont seems to be an very clean thing..at s&m it was 5,6 persons with two pipes...

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's nice seeing Polya and Irma hang out, but there is no chemistry there. Never thought I'd say it but I think we need Ilona back for the apartment to take off again. Sure, the shows before Ilona left might just have been to keep viewers hanging on during her holiday, but I don't care, Irma certainly didn't mind and for once I don't think Ilona had any complaints either! 

Whether it's fake or not we saw a big change in Ilona before she went away, much more open and willing to let Irma have her way. Ilona was even initiator of a lot of the fun! We'll know the truth for sure once Ilona returns and we can see how she behaves, but I'm looking forward to it one way or another

Agree Ben,Really waiting for llona comeback to see how will she act..will she continue the same..or it was an way of atratcting viewers before leaving for holidays..just remember kami and What she Did before leaving for vacations..then comeback and nothing..hope llona keeps just like it was before leaving..

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed dont seems to be an very clean thing..at s&m it was 5,6 persons with two pipes...

Usually each person has a separate mouthpiece which they take off when passing to the next person. Of course if you are among friends it doesn't really matter, it's the same as passing a joint haha

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kase said:

NORWEGIAN IS NOT EASY TO TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH THE IS MANY WORD IN NORWEGIAN MENES SOMETHING DIFFERENT  IRMA YOU ARE SEXY TONIGHT

Its nice to have some Nice english level,after seing só many people having to use Google translator etc,in my opinion most countries should have english classes in the school..its one in not the most talked language in the world so its Nice to have learned it.Always been a little sad i didnt learn more french..would love to understand more of it.well life is What it is.

• Upvote 1